Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m not reading any of that. What is wrong with some of y’all? The game was a flop and Activision knew it which is why they use the remaster gimmick. Sales were down compared to BLOPS3 and WW2. Its the lowest rated according to metacritic. Majority of big you tubers like driftor, Nero, etc didn’t even bother making content. Game sucked

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I decided to jump the gun and went for the pre order digital copy for the PC. I guess the price will increase once its released. I bought the standard edition. Everything else seems bogus like you get extra skins for your guns and custom knives. the standard digital includes the DLCs and stuff.

I bought call of duty black ops 4 and asked for a refund after playing one hour of the game. I felt the game was too cheesy. i believe this game developed by a different company?

beta access shall appear next month if you pre order now.

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
nikkas gonna front, but this year's COD really looking like one of the best games set to release, and I'm not even a COD guy like that.

But that multiplayer gameplay definitely looks like it's still a work in progress.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not feeling the sliding shyt.. why can’t they just make a regular call of duty like the ones from before? Boots on the ground, no sliding or jumping.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Rumor: Modern Warfare Battle Royale mode to come in early 2020, will be free to play | Charlie INTEL

This is going to be massive on top of regular MP modes having support for up to 100 players.
I bought the standard digital edition for the PC. When battle Royale comes out, I am glad that it will be free for us. That's how it should be.

3jG5CQN.png

this was the order. it seems like the other editions will include extra points, skins, custom knives, and a extra gun. seems kind of pointless to me but the standard edition is plenty.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Special Edition Details and Preorder Guide - IGN