Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I clearly do play COD and I know what's new and isn't new. You clearly are just hating and are biased. If these "new features" weren't new or changed from the old they wouldn't be emphasized.

Please tell me:

Is Crossplay in BLOPS 4 or any past COD? Free maps/no season pass? Drivable vehicles in MP(MP not blackout in BLOPS 4 because I know u gon try to bring that up)? 20v20?50~100 players(not BR)? Huge maps that support those amounts? Is the graphics engine NOT changed? They look the same?

Can you lean around corners to shoot?

Is there night vision goggles for night time maps in previous COD multiplayer(I know you was going to try and 'gotcha' with a campaign COD)

Is there planting explosives in MP? Gun recoil that's projectile based(Meaning bullet drop is a factor)? :jbhmm:

Please, do tell me the COD that has all this so I can go buy it right now. :stopitslime: Not 1 thing that's almost like it. I want that photo realistic COD with big maps, 20v20, door mechanics and night time maps with goggles required to see now.

You just don't like anything hence why yo ass always negative in every thread about some game if it ain't Ubisoft. Yáll nikkas be BUGGIN.:comeon:

Not reading all that. Most of the things you are geeking over have been in CODs past. You could drive tanks in WW2. You could lean in ghost I think. Bullet penetration has been in every COD. Like I said you don’t play it and are excited And that’s fine. But put your pom poms down

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not reading all that. Most of the things you are geeking over have been in CODs past. You could drive tanks in WW2.
Yeah I knew your ass was going to say this. I said MULTIPLAYER , not SP.:francis:

You could lean in ghost I think.
Actually I misspoke, not leaning but MOUNTING weapons onto corners. You can't do that in Ghosts since leaning and mounting weapons isn't the same thing.

Bullet penetration has been in every COD. Like I said you don’t play it and are excited And that’s fine. But put your pom poms down
Actually you can't shoot through walls and crates in previous CODs by default. Only a certain attachment/perk.

Shooting through light cover isn't the same as shooting through a wall breh. Like I said, you barely was able to find one thing(the other two things you mentioned aren't even the same thing actually). LIke I said all the stuff I posted of course you wasn't going to "read all that" that's yáll go to get out of jail card when you look stupid.

Go play a game and be happy.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I knew your ass was going to say this. I said MULTIPLAYER , not SP.:francis:

Actually I misspoke, not leaning but MOUNTING weapons onto corners. You can't do that in Ghosts since leaning and mounting weapons isn't the same thing.

Actually you can't shoot through walls and crates in previous CODs by default. Only a certain attachment/perk.

Shooting through light cover isn't the same as shooting through a wall breh. Like I said, you barely was able to find one thing(the other two things you mentioned aren't even the same thing actually). LIke I said all the stuff I posted of course you wasn't going to "read all that" that's yáll go to get out of jail card when you look stupid.

Go play a game and be happy.

Look at all the goal post moving. You could drive a tank in WAW and WW2 MP. Even without the penetration perk you could shoot through walls that’s where the term wall banging comes from. Keep writing paragraphs on shyt you know nothing about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at all the goal post moving. You could drive a tank in WAW and WW2 MP. Even without the penetration perk you could shoot through walls that’s where the term wall banging comes from. Keep writing paragraphs on shyt you know nothing about.
That's still not all the other shyt though so ALL the other shyt u just left out. It's ight man they got a new Watchdogs coming out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's still not all the other shyt though so ALL the other shyt u just left out. It's ight man they got a new Watchdogs coming out

:mjlol: Bu..bu... the other shyt. Yea who cares? Trust me no one is gonna be playing 50v50 on p2p so it’s not worth mentioning. Give it up dude. You getting Activision checks or something? Pathetic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Bu..bu... the other shyt. Yea who cares? Trust me no one is gonna be playing 50v50 on p2p so it’s not worth mentioning. Give it up dude. You getting Activision checks or something? Pathetic
Yeah no one cares about other shyt that's new to you.

STFU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s all you originally had to post. Good day
Do you know what criticize mean? It means to find fault with. Your post was "originally" just saying i was gassed off of new features that I think is new because I don't play COD. I listed a multitude of features, about 13 and you responded with two things out of the entire list that I wasn't correct on(Tanks in MP and shooting through walls as the other shyt about leaning wasn't leaning but mounting). That's not criticizing, that's just nitpicking and hating. The rest of the shyt is you going "who cares lol" and "Nobody will play this mode smh". I'm just excited for a good FPS, I don't care if it's Activision, Blizzard, Ubisoft Capcom i don't care.

:camby: U nikkas stay trying to find something to bytch about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cute-hugging-bear-cookies-maa-tamagosan-fb__700.jpg

Get off them