Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Don't keep up too much but game is shaping up nice from what I see. There's potential for mediocrity, though.

Not sure how well projectile bullets, excess recoil, no minimap, driveable vehicles, and extra large maps will go over. People played COD to get AWAY from Battlefield gameplay.

This reminds me when COD copied Titanfall style and gameplay to peel players away from the competition. :jbhmm:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
30 more days for BETA access thats only if you pre ordered it.
this game seems legit. it could be the best COD game ever.
I like what I see because I feel like the game is a bit more less futuristic.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
30 more days for BETA access thats only if you pre ordered it.
this game seems legit. it could be the best COD game ever.
I like what I see because I feel like the game is a bit more less futuristic.

Give me a beta code

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Give me a beta code
There is no beta code. I think you will get a email when the beta comes out. You only get the beta if you pre order the game before hand. If there is a beta code, i do not think it will be shareable.

Spend the money so you do not have to worry about this kind of stuff.

I enjoyed the original call of duty online on the ps3 because it was very soothing. Back then , i wasn't playing PC games. Never knew that PC games were better than console gaming. that is why i am excited for this game, i get to play an AWESOME game for the PC at max ultra HD settings.

I don't care about campaign mode but since i bought the game, i shall play it fully. Online multiplayer is gonna be insane especially when they introduce battle royal. it is rumored that battle royale mode would be a 200 man, which is massive in numbers