Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Corners ain't that heavy bruh. 6'1 210 is running back weight. Please don't brag about those stats

250 bench is weak especially for 6'1 210 :mjlol:
You should be pushing at least 315 especially if you 12% bf
forget where I said strong safety also lmao

fyi
Stephon Gilmore is literally my size

xavier Rhoades is 6’1 220.

there’s countless big corners.

don’t know shyt about football brehs...

Most gym people can’t bench 250+ and bench is my weakest exercise admittedly. I squat Wayy more compared to my chest. And if you read I said 250+ Not that 250 was my max.

But we can each post a workout video to see whose stronger. You down? :mjlit:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
forget where I said strong safety also lmao

fyi
Stephon Gilmore is literally my size

xavier Rhoades is 6’1 220.

there’s countless big corners.

don’t know shyt about football brehs...

Most gym people can’t bench 250+ and bench is my weakest exercise admittedly. I squat Wayy more compared to my chest. And if you read I said 250+ Not that 250 was my max.

But we can each post a workout video to see whose stronger. You down? :mjlit:
nikka shut the fukk up

First of all you used outliers to prove your argument
Numerous sources say that the average NFL corner is under 201 lbs don't put two totally different positions as far as the physique requirements to attribute to your build.
Evolution of the NFL Player | NFL Football Operations
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://webpages.uidaho.edu/~renaes/251/HON/Student%20PPTs/Avg%20NFL%20ht%20wt.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwij_K3qwrblAhU1JzQIHR5zA48QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2uk_JT7__kv2vyh3U2iJM-

Second of all how much do you max?

If you lift post maxes. You didn't even post how many times you rep 250 and of course your squat is higher than your bench, your legs are the strongest muscles I'm your body. I hope you're squatting to depth as well.

Lastly the divide between calisthenics and strength training is stupid in and of itself because they are both forms of RESISTANCE TRAINING. The problem with calisthenics is that their is a limit to progressive overload you can get and it stops your strength gains. Instead you get to a point where you can no longer add weight but only reps for progressive overload. Which is hypertrophy and later purely muscular in endurance. With weights you can train strength indefinitely.

Really hate when yall don't post facts backed by science with your shytty ass claims on here.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up

First of all you used outliers to prove your argument
Numerous sources say that the average NFL corner is under 201 lbs don't put two totally different positions as far as the physique requirements to attribute to your build.
Evolution of the NFL Player | NFL Football Operations
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://webpages.uidaho.edu/~renaes/251/HON/Student%20PPTs/Avg%20NFL%20ht%20wt.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwij_K3qwrblAhU1JzQIHR5zA48QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2uk_JT7__kv2vyh3U2iJM-

Second of all how much do you max?

If you lift post maxes. You didn't even post how many times you rep 250 and of course your squat is higher than your bench, your legs are the strongest muscles I'm your body. I hope you're squatting to depth as well.

Lastly the divide between calisthenics and strength training is stupid in and of itself because they are both forms of RESISTANCE TRAINING. The problem with calisthenics is that their is a limit to progressive overload you can get and it stops your strength gains. Instead you get to a point where you can no longer add weight but only reps for progressive overload. Which is hypertrophy and later purely muscular in endurance. With weights you can train strength indefinitely.

Really hate when yall don't post facts backed by science with your shytty ass claims on here.
bytch nikka you’re taking this too seriously. Typing dissertations and shyt.

fukk you talking about the divide between calisthenics and weights for you dyslexic mothafukka? I do both.

do you bytch ass want to post a video or not? :mjlol: I think you’re either a fat ass nikka or a frail one.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
bytch nikka you’re taking this too seriously. Typing dissertations and shyt.

fukk you talking about the divide between calisthenics and weights for you dyslexic mothafukka? I do both.

do you bytch ass want to post a video or not? :mjlol: I think you’re either a fat ass nikka or a frail one.
No you not taking this shyt serious enough. nikka I live this shyt every fukkin day. And you have yet to post a max so shut the fukk up.

Post numbers.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What is your 1 rep max for the big 3 lifts? Coli nikkas always lying bout some shyt at least put some numbers so I can take you seriously
Enough talking bytch nikka. No matter what I’d say you’d just call :duck:

bytch boy still don’t want to post that live video. What better way to see whose stronger :banderas:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Enough talking bytch nikka. No matter what I’d say you’d just call :duck:

bytch boy still don’t want to post that live video. What better way to see whose stronger :banderas:
Why would I call duck tales if you're 210 and 12% bodyfat? I'd only call duck tales if you were severely under a weight range or so severely above that it's obviously DuckTales.
Again what are your maxes for the big 3 lifts?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Why would I call duck tales if you're 210 and 12% bodyfat? I'd only call duck tales if you were severely under a weight range or so severely above that it's obviously DuckTales.
Again what are your maxes for the big 3 lifts?
335 bench

475ish squat

Normal deadlifts? (I do hex bar now) around 415ish?

watch this nikka try to say he does everything higher than me :dead:. You’ve yet to post your height and weight :dead:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Makes no sense.

If you stop doing calisthenics your muscles will break down and shrink along with your strength.

Fam. I said that it’s gonna go away regardless BUT it won’t go as fast as a cat that lifts weights I guarantee it

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Fam. I said that it’s gonna go away regardless BUT it won’t go as fast as a cat that lifts weights I guarantee it
How you know?

Plus you can get your strength and size back quickly after taking time off from lifting.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Weight training all day and everyday :banderas:

Seeing your chest grow :win:

That triceps pump feel during your final set of a triceps pull drop set :blessed:

Bicep squeeze during the hammer curls :jawalrus:

Caclisthenics :camby:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Genetics are 80% of what’s going on. Some people eat like shyt but still looked ripped.

If u got good genetics it dnt matter what type of lifts and shyt u do.