California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Pro Max 1TB???:usure:

And I ordered via the T-Mobile store

no, I wanted the base model pro max cuz the extra storage doesn't net u any more money when you resell it.

that said, as of right now, the 1TB in graphic is available locally for me still. I didn't check other colors.

and shyt, u ordered thru tmobile....that's where :ufdup:

I ALWAYS order thru apple. they will trade my phone in and put the money in my bank account within minutes since I'm picking up in person. plus apple will restock far more often than these carriers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
no, I wanted the base model pro max cuz the extra storage doesn't net u any more money when you resell it.

that said, as of right now, the 1TB in graphic is available locally for me still. I didn't check other colors.

and shyt, u ordered thru tmobile....that's where :ufdup:

I ALWAYS order thru apple. they will trade my phone in and put the money in my bank account within minutes since I'm picking up in person. plus apple will restock far more often than these carriers.

I actually attempted that morning…. But the website was kind of a mess to me. I wanted to put on my credit card but it seemed like it was directing me or attempted to force me to get an Apple Card (which from their end and from a business perspective I get).

I don’t want an Apple Card yet,

I’m actually fine with going to the start as of that day I officially switched over my 10 year grandfathered Sprint plan to the TMobile plan and got the top plan for cheaper than the website price.

And at the time the store person made it sound like that phone was gonna be delivered shortly.

It’s sounds like mainly the 1TB ones are the one are on back order. Many of the others ones are delivered

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
How the pre order shyt works through Apple? Do you pay in full once you pre order or you pay in installments?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How the pre order shyt works through Apple? Do you pay in full once you pre order or you pay in installments?

u can do it either way. I just bought the 13 pro max an hour ago, and between my apple cash, my trade in, and the cash back from my credit card, I only paid $229 total to own this bytch outright.

mind you, my cell phone service is only $25 a month for unlimited everything including hot spot.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
u can do it either way. I just bought the 13 pro max an hour ago, and between my apple cash, my trade in, and the cash back from my credit card, I only paid $229 total to own this bytch outright.

mind you, my cell phone service is only $25 a month for unlimited everything including hot spot.
shyt who your service provider ?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I actually attempted that morning…. But the website was kind of a mess to me. I wanted to put on my credit card but it seemed like it was directing me or attempted to force me to get an Apple Card (which from their end and from a business perspective I get).

I don’t want an Apple Card yet,

I’m actually fine with going to the start as of that day I officially switched over my 10 year grandfathered Sprint plan to the TMobile plan and got the top plan for cheaper than the website price.

And at the time the store person made it sound like that phone was gonna be delivered shortly.

It’s sounds like mainly the 1TB ones are the one are on back order. Many of the others ones are delivered

Dude, u don't gotta use an Apple card thru the website. I used my BOA card cuz it pays 5.25% cash back for online shopping, which means $63 cash just for buying this iPhone. If u went thru the Apple website, u could have gotten it today, even thru T-Mobile.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude, u don't gotta use an Apple card thru the website. I used my BOA card cuz it pays 5.25% cash back for online shopping, which means $63 cash just for buying this iPhone. If u went thru the Apple website, u could have gotten it today, even thru T-Mobile.

Maybe…… but it worked out better for what I tried to do.

See I’m trynna buy a new car in the next few week so I was ultimately trynna keep my credit card balance low or get it down. Roughly a few weeks prior to the release I had bought a new refrigerator that I was still paying off.

And though I could’ve put this new $1700 charge on my card. I really wanted to pay half on card, which I did in a store

I still came out pretty good with my new phone plan. Brush I legit had a phone place from 2006. So it was time