California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Maybe…… but it worked out better for what I tried to do.

See I’m trynna buy a new car in the next few week so I was ultimately trynna keep my credit card balance low or get it down. Roughly a few weeks prior to the release I had bought a new refrigerator that I was still paying off.

And though I could’ve put this new $1700 charge on my card. I really wanted to pay half on card, which I did in a store

I still came out pretty good with my new phone plan. Brush I legit had a phone place from 2006. So it was time

dude if u got the $850 cash on deck, buy the phone with the CC so u can get the cash back and pay the $850 back immediately

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
dude if u got the $850 cash on deck, buy the phone with the CC so u can get the cash back and pay the $850 back immediately

So like….. if the blue 13 Pro Max 1TB is in stores TODAY.

I can indeed easily stop by a store, cancel my online order and cop today (which if you telling me then bet, I will do today. I’m working remotely right now at a diner and I can go across the street to this mall that has an Apple store)

But I told y’all already what happened my last time I went to an Apple store. I was told that the 1TBs was on back order. They offered to give me a lower gig on like I believe the 500 gig one. But I declined

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I can indeed easily stop by a store, cancel my online order and cop today (which if you telling me then bet, I will do today. I’m working remotely right now at a diner and I can go across the street to this mall that has an Apple store)

But I told y’all already what happened my last time I went to an Apple store. I was told that the 1TBs was on back order. They offered to give me a lower gig on like I believe the 500 gig one. But I declined

just buy it on the apple store and set it up for pickup so you know it will be available.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

you might not be able to cancel if it shipped already. but you could always take it back at an apple store

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just buy it on the apple store and set it up for pickup so you know it will be available.

you might not be able to cancel if it shipped already. but you could always take it back at an apple store

Man the advice y’all giving me brehs

Ain’t working :mjlol:

I was at the Apple store earlier and now at my T-Mobile store where I placed my order.

Still in here now and they on the phone with some rep that’s trynna look into something but fukk the 23, they told her I may not get my phone till the 29th:aicmon:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I copped two 45 mm Nike joints today GPS+Cellular. One for wifey the other for me. They’ll be here next week Friday :ahh::ahh:
I looked at those but I'll just keep this series 4. Hell I got a stainless steel 46mm Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and the Galaxy Buds2 for $415 combined after $80 trade in on a Gear S3. The Apple Watch just cost too much.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Trying to get the iPhone 13 pro max but everywhere I’ve tried says November delivery :francis:

dude, depending on where u live, u can buy online at apple and pick it up in person. I just got one wednesday the same day I ordered it. just keep checking the apple site. they will have it one day, and sold out the next. but they restock it regularly where u can buy them in person with relative ease. this ain't like PS5.

if u order for delivery, u guaranteed to be waiting 6 weeks.