California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got my iPad mini yesterday and this thing is brilliant. It’s very small and compact. Read on the kindle app for an hour and didn’t feel any strain. Watched some YouTube videos, browsed the web, did some note taking etc. it’s very quick and powerful as well. It’s a little pocket rocket this shyt. I’ve had it for less than 24hrs and it’s already my favourite apple product of all time.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else safari update in the past day and it no longer show your frequently visited sites under your favorites? :why: instead it shows shared links, I don’t give a fukk about those :dahell: Why the fukk would they take frequently visited away??? :mindblown:

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
I still have mine there. Check your settings. Open a new tab then scroll all the way to the bottom. Click the edit button then you’ll see option to turn on or off “Frequently Visited”

RXmUWMs_d.webp

qm304Zz_d.webp
Anybody else safari update in the past day and it no longer show your frequently visited sites under your favorites? :why: instead it shows shared links, I don’t give a fukk about those :dahell: Why the fukk would they take frequently visited away??? :mindblown:

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still have mine there. Check your settings. Open a new tab then scroll all the way to the bottom. Click the edit button then you’ll see option to turn on or off “Frequently Visited”

RXmUWMs_d.webp

qm304Zz_d.webp
Props, didn’t even see that edit button. It’s selected but it’s still not showing. My phone must be glitching. Lemme reset and see if it come byke.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Getting my 13 Pro Max next Tuesday. Gonna go for the 512 joint and save the 1TB option for next year’s 14.

I was gonna get one last friday, but they didn't have the blue in store. so now I'm just playing the waiting game, not that it's really that urgent.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to get the iPhone 13 pro max but everywhere I’ve tried says November delivery :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trying to get the iPhone 13 pro max but everywhere I’ve tried says November delivery :francis:

Man this shyt frustrating, I wish Apple did a better job updated everyone about what’s going on.

I went to the store this week and all I got was “it’s on the way and you’re gonna love it”