California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man the advice y’all giving me brehs

Ain’t working :mjlol:

I was at the Apple store earlier and now at my T-Mobile store where I placed my order.

Still in here now and they on the phone with some rep that’s trynna look into something but fukk the 23, they told her I may not get my phone till the 29th:aicmon:

are u serious? I just checked now and they sold out where I live. but when I originally posted, they had the pro max available in all storage sizes available at multiple stores locally. but people were buying them like crazy, cuz I had it in my cart for my first store preference, and when I went to check out, it was sold out, so I had to switch to another store.

o0fSb9v.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man the advice y’all giving me brehs

Ain’t working :mjlol:

I was at the Apple store earlier and now at my T-Mobile store where I placed my order.

Still in here now and they on the phone with some rep that’s trynna look into something but fukk the 23, they told her I may not get my phone till the 29th:aicmon:
Lol..you go get your shyt when they ship the damn Pixel Pro 6 to me...cold game

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
are u serious? I just checked now and they sold out where I live. but when I originally posted, they had the pro max available in all storage sizes available at multiple stores locally. but people were buying them like crazy, cuz I had it in my cart for my first store preference, and when I went to check out, it was sold out, so I had to switch to another store.

o0fSb9v.jpg

Link to case

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Apple said they would give me $0 for my Note 20 Ultra trade, talking bout they couldnt do a hard reset :duck: