California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Let's play the game..why do you like your iPhone? You have a huge Apple ecosystem, right?
I do, I mean but thats by design.

if you’re not trying to switch over I understand, but if you’re even considering it you should at least give it a shot. Apple gives you a two week return.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I do, I mean but thats by design.

if you’re not trying to switch over I understand, but if you’re even considering it you should at least give it a shot. Apple gives you a two week return.
How much is the smaller ones? The mini and the regular?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Jealous of all the battery life compliments. I have to charge my iPhone X 1-3 times a day
And yea I got the battery replaced in the spring :francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been using my iPad mini 6 since September last year and it’s still the best apple gadget I’ve ever owned. I use it to browse online when I’m in bed, watch movies, read books and as a study guide with my Apple Pencil. The small form factor is the main reason. It’s also a very good looking tablet and The battery life is also amazing. Honestly, Apple really hit it out of the park with this one.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’ve been using my iPad mini 6 since September last year and it’s still the best apple gadget I’ve ever owned. I use it to browse online when I’m in bed, watch movies, read books and as a study guide with my Apple Pencil. The small form factor is the main reason. It’s also a very good looking tablet and The battery life is also amazing. Honestly, Apple really hit it out of the park with this one.

Need that mini Pro :shaq:. Come on Apple just put it out and it'll do numbers

All the updated cameras, oled screen, same compact size :shaq:

No the pro max is not the same :camby:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need that mini Pro :shaq:. Come on Apple just put it out and it'll do numbers

All the updated cameras, oled screen, same compact size :shaq:

No the pro max is not the same :camby:
The iPad mini 6 is just as powerful as the latest iPad Pro breh. I don’t think we will ever have an iPad mini pro. The mini is not designed like the pro to be a professional device but more of an entertainment consumption device, which is what I use mine mostly for.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The iPad mini 6 is just as powerful as the latest iPad Pro breh. I don’t think we will ever have an iPad mini pro. The mini is not designed like the pro to be a professional device but more of an entertainment consumption device, which is what I use mine mostly for.

:unimpressed: M1 mini pro with OLED screen and triple cameras or bust :banderas:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Really want one to travel with.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Its a great entertainment device for travelling. Can fit easily in your pocket as well. It’s very light as well and like I said the battery life is amazing. It’s perfect for travelling.
I actually worked at Apple up until a week ago. So I had a lot of hands on time with it, loved it.