California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears 🐻 season thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:gucci:RAVENS DONT HAVE
ONLY ONE OFFENSIVE TD
ON THE SEASON.
:devil:
:evil:

team game and they 0-2.

the point I was making its the NFL, anyone can get got or hot during the season. Its two games and dudes are losing their fukking minds :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
team game and they 0-2.

the point I was making its the NFL, anyone can get got or hot during the season. Its two games and dudes are losing their fukking minds :mjlol:

MAINLY DUE TO THE 1 OFFENSIVE TD.
NO ONE IS TRIPPING ON THE 1-1 RECORD

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

MAINLY DUE TO THE 1 OFFENSIVE TD.
NO ONE IS TRIPPING ON THE 1-1 RECORD

Offense is playing like shyt, lots of things could be better :manny:

next 5 games are against bad defenses, should be good for a offense trying to find its identity :manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless my memory is failing me, I feel like Mooney used to do the same exact shyt to fields and the bears where he’d just slow down / turn off the gas’s during routes and make the qb look like it was a bad throw.

He’s habitual with that bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
titans and houston have top 5 defenses. titans actually have the best d atm.

I think O will look a lot better this week. colts are almost last

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Well I mean, their agent is very keen on installing his clients into each other's staffing. Flus surviving into this year told me the conspiracy is real. I still affirm Flus should have been yeeted with everyone else. Poles will protect his mans for the betterment of his agent's MO. :sadcam:

Getsy was his boy and that was a travesty. Breh was pulling the same shyt on the Raiders until he got the chain pulled. Tells me Flus has little/no accountability for his staff. Makes sense they were throwing the players under the bus last year.

As an addendum, I think Waldron will pan out for the better, and I think Washington is fantastic at DC in the moment. The defense is immediately more aggressive, less softness, more blitzes - basically anti-Flus. These were more Poles-involved picks and less Flus picking people he bonds with like the original staff. I wish Poles could see the inefficacy of Flus but the agent link is too strong. :manny:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

That’s the confusing thing about the bears for the last two three gms, they never made it a specific effort to make the trenches one do the strong points of the team, the bears organization always seem to know how to draft RBs and lbs you would think they would put a lot of resources in the linemen to help make them positions groups even better

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After rewatching some of the breakdowns and film of Caleb's play, I'm still confident this offense will figure it out.

Right now, it's on Waldron to pivot, use more TEs, more help from the RBs and change up the play calling to better protect him.

I rewatched those throws to DJ Moore at the end, and it's kinda fukked up how DJ showing that frustration on that missed back shoulder throw where he just walked off the field when the target right before that one Caleb stood and took a shot and threw a very catchable ball to DJ and he dropped it on the other sideline

:francis:

shyt just seems toxic and brehs on edge based on the expectations for this offense to get going.

Waldron is going to be under a microscope with seemingly already catching strays from the players on the line and else where.