California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears 🐻 season thread

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yep it will almost certainly be among the first few picks in the second round, which is basically a first round draft pick. That Fields trade and Wilson injury might also end up getting the Bears a 4th round pick from the Steelers. Here are the Bears 2025 picks:

• 2025 first-round (own)
  • 2025 second-round (own)
  • 2025 second-round (via Panthers)
  • 2025 third-round (own)
  • 2025 fifth-round (own)
  • 2025 sixth-round (own)
  • 2025 sixth-round (via Steelers, conditional fourth-round)
  • 2025 sixth-round (via Dolphins)
The Bears acquired an additional second-round pick from the Panthers as part of their trade for the No. 1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. That second-round pick represents the final leg of that trade that has yet to be satiated.

They also acquired a sixth-round pick for trading Justin Fields to the Steelers. Should Fields play in 51% or more snaps in the 2024 season, the pick will move up to a fourth-round pick.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
time to pull out them fabled shane waldron two tight end sets :skip:

but forreal fukk VJJ. I don't thin its a player I've disliked this much in a while.
Rome had another play where it looked like his legged got tangled up awkwardly. When that pass got batted up and Rome caught it and fumbled it after that. Before I saw this video, I thought that was where he got hurt at.

I didn't even catch this one live.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Rome had another play where it looked like his legged got tangled up awkwardly. When that pass got batted up and Rome caught it and fumbled it after that. Before I saw this video, I thought that was where he got hurt at.

I didn't even catch this one live.

The day VJJ is off the team I'm celebrating with a glorious plate from the Halal shop :blessed: fukking bum

pcpking

All Star
Daps

that clip at 40 is insane :dead:

yeah they need to do soemthing about that asap. Granted Titans dline is really really good but you can't have a game like this again, scheme some relief or some shyt. don't ask me how you do that, I'm not a football OC :mjlol:

I had to turn that shyt off halfway through that was like trying to watch a video of a defenseless child being beaten to death.