California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears ๐Ÿป season thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Watched the replay and :dead: at the snail offense, yet again. At least the screens worked and weren't relied upon as the main gameplan.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Richardson was able to move the rock against the texans so hopefully offense can get on track next week

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He couldn't believe Stevenson made that shoestring catch to pick that shyt off

I mean why even throw that shyt even if his receiver caught it it was like 3 yards BEHIND los :dead:

Caleb play like cheeks but at least he isnt retarded like Levis

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

that clip at 40 is insane :dead:

yeah they need to do soemthing about that asap. Granted Titans dline is really really good but you can't have a game like this again, scheme some relief or some shyt. don't ask me how you do that, I'm not a football OC :mjlol:

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Isn't Connor Williams still out there? Our weakness vs. their strength really showed.

Defense didn't really go off until Radunz went out so I need to see something.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't enjoy seeing people fail, but y'all just don't know how touched I have been by the tweets that I read this morning about Will Levis. I am so choked up with emotions that I don't know what to do. :mjcry:

That man has to be stopped. He has not done a damn thing in the NFL but with his arrogance and hurbris you would have sworn that he was on his way to Canton. On top of that local media has been feeding that guy's monster ego. There is a Santa Clause. Thank you.