California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears šŸ» season thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All but confirms he has an alias lol

@EzekelRAGE this you?
Dafuq are you talking about and why the hell you pinging me for?
eH9IsGR.gif

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

I knew something was off with the receivers. They went all in on receivers and neglected the OLine to only have them together for 10 plays. Then you give a fukken word salad of bullshyt to justify that stupid shyt.

:wtf:

Shane Waldron: "I think just in terms of the flow of the game, I think starting with me, stuff we can do a better job of coaching is getting us into a better rhythm. I think we get in some of those games where we get in a little bit of an up-and-down rhythm throughout the course of a game, some of those personnel pairings that weā€™re looking to get to really didnā€™t play out the way we were hoping to as far as the course of the game. And itā€™s going to be tough each week, obviously, to have a perfect distribution of everyoneā€™s reps right there, but itā€™s something we look at as a staff to how we can do a better job to help our guys, get in that rotation and get those guys out there together more often."

Last edited: