California $20 minimum wage for fast food workers start on April 1 2024

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine an Mexican in American trying to talk down on American fast food workers like they’re beneath you :laff::laff:

Not trying to be mean or nothing just realistic:mjpls: but

Obligatory
200w.gif
1.) I like the gif

2.) I'm not Mexican

3.) Mexicans probably control sh!t ever you rest at.

4.) I still stand by my original post, whatever it was

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
1.) I like the gif

2.) I'm not Mexican

3.) Mexicans probably control sh!t ever you rest at.

4.) I still stand by my original post, whatever it was
What’s your ethnicity? And Mexicans look down at the ground when my people walk by where I rest at José :mjpls:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm Hispanic, that's a fact.

As far as your 2nd sentence, if that is in fact true, all I can say is:

"for now"

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Good for them, but $20/hr still ain't shyt if you want to live on your own. Maybe if they lived in Arkansas? You really need valuable skills if you wanna get somewhere in this life.

And with that mentioned,

This is all more proof that fast food was never meant to be a livable income. What's next $25/hr? $30/hr?
You say this now but with the rise in AI a lot of jobs will go the way of the dodo bird and a lot of us Americans will be in the same boat as fast food workers . You aren’t as nearly valuable as you think and probably even less than that because I’ve saw your opinions here. You think like a child :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You say this now but with the rise in AI a lot of jobs will go the way of the dodo bird and a lot of us Americans will be in the same boat as fast food workers . You aren’t as nearly valuable as you think and probably even less than that because I’ve saw your opinions here. You think like a child :yeshrug:

No, I think like a grown ass man. Nothing in life is a given and nobody owes you anything, especially if you're a black man. I'm sorry that you were too lazy to go to college, or learn a trade, or go to the military

If you want to earn a good wage, learn a valuable skill. When you're valuable you choose the salary.

Am I doing great? No, but better than most and that's because I went to school. It's tough right now, but that hasn't stopped me from applying to jobs and asking for $80k.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm Hispanic, that's a fact.

As far as your 2nd sentence, if that is in fact true, all I can say is:

"for now"
So you think and want Hispanics to dominate black folks in America:russ: it ain’t happening Jose. Yall can’t even dominate social media or forums, if yall could you would be there but alas you’re here. Trust me none of my folks go to Telemundo.com forums and try to talk down on yall because yall are irrelevant.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't get it they raise the minimum wage the greedy commercial businesses raise prices on everything else so you back at square one.

Economics.

That's why handing out checks during COVID - among other reasons - resulted in global inflation.

No magic bullet and no free lunch

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Well shyt, we'll all be in the same boat.

But at this time, learn a valuable skill of you want to make $75k
Valuable is what people place value on. Pre-pandemic folks thought anyone could or would flip burgers but now fast food joints can’t even keep workers but fat Americans still want the food I don’t know what you do but just from your post history I can assume you don’t bring more value than fast food workers, hell a lot of yall don’t so stop down talking them .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Valuable is what people place value on. Pre-pandemic folks thought anyone could or would flip burgers but now fast food joints can’t even keep workers but fat Americans still want the food I don’t know what you do but just from your post history I can assume you don’t bring more value than fast food workers, hell a lot of yall don’t so stop down talking them .
Speak for yourself and I say that as someone that doesn't believe in talking down on people with lesser careers and believe they should make enough to live.

Veteran
Daps

Nothing in life is a given and nobody owes you anything, especially if you're a black man. I'm sorry that you were too lazy to go to college, or learn a trade, or go to the military

If you want to earn a good wage, learn a valuable skill. When you're valuable you choose the salary.

Am I doing great? No, but better than most and that's because I went to school. It's tough right now, but that hasn't stopped me from applying to jobs and asking for $80k.

Veteran
Daps
Speak for yourself and I say that as someone that doesn't believe in talking down on people with lesser careers and believe they should make enough to live.

I don't look down on fastfood workers, he assumes I do

There's plenty of money to be made in this country, yet folks are stuck to just minimum wage. Why? Why not strive for college, a trade, IT, or military?

good working fast food in high school was the most draining job i ever had. they are underpaid at $20 unless they are working nonpeak hours overnight or something.

if you have a problem learn to cook

I worked fast food and I worked hard labor in 95 degrees and below zero. Trust me when I say working fast food isn't draining. One day on the jobsite as a laborer would have y'all begging to take that Mcdonalds job.

And that ain't mentioning Warehouse work.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nothing in life is a given and nobody owes you anything, especially if you're a black man. I'm sorry that you were too lazy to go to college, or learn a trade, or go to the military

I have a bachelors from an HBCU, a profitable career and even a few outside streams of income. But I received a dm about you on this site a few years ago telling me to go easy on you because you were in their DM’s complaining how you worked a dead end job, didn’t have a degree and was asking advice on how to better your lot in life. If I wasn’t cool with that poster and wasn’t the type to keep promises I would post it and air your ass out. You better sit the fukk down and realize what you post or say here is forever:ufdup: again you are no better than fast food workers.