California $20 minimum wage for fast food workers start on April 1 2024

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I have a bachelors from an HBCU. A profitable career and even a few outside streams of income. But I received a dm about you on this site a few years ago telling me to go easy on you because you were in their DM’s complaining how you worked a dead end job, didn’t have a degree and was asking advice on how to better your lot in life. If I wasn’t cool with that poster and wasn’t the type to keep promises I would post it and air your ass out. You better sit the fukk down and realize what you post or say here is forever:ufdup: again you are no better than fast food workers.

You tryna roast but you really ain't saying shyt. I worked fast food. I worked at Walmart. Both bullshyt jobs paying $8.25.

I complained constantly, but i went my ass to school and got a decent paying office job. Now I need more. Do I complain? Yeah, but I just had a job interview last week for an $80k position

Like I said, you ain't saying not a damn thing. You talking entitled without having to do anything. nikkas want more money? Get up and get a valuable skill. Otherwise tough luck.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Good for them, but $20/hr still ain't shyt if you want to live on your own. Maybe if they lived in Arkansas? You really need valuable skills if you wanna get somewhere in this life.

And with that mentioned,

This is all more proof that fast food was never meant to be a livable income. What's next $25/hr? $30/hr?
30 an hour I'm hoping out the semi and washing the lettuce lol

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
But then you're misplacing the workers already there. :mjgrin:

That's another thing folks don't realize, high pay means higher demand from these corporations.
Every company wants the best workers . You either produce or get turned into produce.like the black sheep said" the choice is yours

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do workers deserve being paid right? The same ppl who handle all your daily services? No? :youngsabo: I know you won't say that in their face.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I see you originally deleted your original post to only come back with a comment even worse than what you originally typed :ehh:
No your alert seemed to mix with someone else’s so it looked like I was responding to something else. Instead of taking the time to originally post a reply to you I realized how little I thought of you and went to do other things instead. I have to be bored to interact with you:hubie:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No your alert seemed to mix with someone else’s so it looked like I was responding to something else. Instead of taking the time to originally post a reply to you I realized how little I thought of you and went to do other things instead. I have to be bored to interact with you:hubie:
I don't even remember the last time I even interacted with you or a comment you've made. It's been a long time.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think and want Hispanics to dominate black folks in America:russ: it ain’t happening Jose. Yall can’t even dominate social media or forums, if yall could you would be there but alas you’re here. Trust me none of my folks go to Telemundo.com forums and try to talk down on yall because yall are irrelevant.

First, just make sure that you have unity and that your house is in order.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
First, just make sure that you have unity and that your house is in order.
Say what you want to say with your chest Jose. you’re racist as shyt I’ve saw your many posts here with your passive aggressive Mexican bullshyt . I’ve candidly explained what I think about you and your people and would do the same on your forums or in yall faces. Be a man and speak with your chest before I call ice on your family and have yall scrambling out the house like occupants of a clown car.