Calif. group votes to limit reparations to slave descendants

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The same group of people who told you reparations aren’t likely, and that you should’nt base your voting pattern on it, are the same ones telling you lineage doesn’t matter and that every black person in this country should get reparations.

Some funny business going on, or maybe, they know every black person in this country getting reparations in this country isn’t feasible.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I dont understand why Black Americans are the only ones who get the Pan African finger waving.

Theres CARICOM making push.. This is a chance for the West Indian diaspora to show us how its done. CARICOM has been around longer and I assume has better structures and organization, why not get on code for that? Yall have your own sovereign nations too. Whats the issue?

The movements should cascade with each other

MKO Abiola before he was killed wrote books on reparations to Nigeria as well before he was killed

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The lineage topic was won in California and y'all are still got your heads down, bleeding at the heart :why: Did something good actually happen here? It's genuinely becoming hard to tell

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The same group of people who told you reparations aren’t likely, and that you should’nt base your voting pattern on it, are the same ones telling you lineage doesn’t matter and that every black person in this country should get reparations.

Some funny business going on, or maybe, they know every black person in this country getting reparations in this country isn’t feasible.

Democrats are paying them to try to crush this movement.

Black folks demanding reparations puts Dems in an awkward situation.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The lineage topic was won in California and y'all are still got your heads down, bleeding at the heart :why: Did something good actually happen here? It's genuinely becoming hard to tell

Something good happened. Very good. And in CA. So very very good. But it's the 1st step though.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I was watching that basketball dudes channel I think it’s dreallday channel long time ago and this negro said he’s against reparations and we won’t get it but if we do get it he wants his check.

:hhh:

I swear people with a platform like his should get the will smith smack treatment.