Calif. group votes to limit reparations to slave descendants

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Why is Yvette unhinged about this :dahell:

Tone is worse than her. I can't take him.. Is this man ever happy? Does he laugh or smile? I bet he is a Scorpio.

Both need to focus on other states and do the work. Or allocate the work for other states. If she wants the right language she needs to focus on that.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Because she only cares about clout. She thought she was going to become the queen of reparations. She only wants us to get reparations if she is in charge of the shyt.

what is she saying? she blocked me long time ago.

She blocked me too. I signed up with an account a few months ago, when Twitter didn't allow you to see certain tweets. I followed her, I was blocked. I guess she thought I was a bot or drama starter cause I didn't have any followers and I only followed like 10 people.

After that I just login to see tweets I can't see.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
For those listening to the call -- the info about incarcerated families really made me sad.

I have a cousin in prison - but other than that -- it doesn't and hasn't affected me directly. But, learning about how much the spouses/GF/parents pay per month for calls and other stuff for them. I really didn't know.

I knew about the bail issue -- but I didn't know how much it affects the family financially.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
He's pointing out that it doesn't say Cash - but the task force is supposed to recommend ways of redress -- and one that they are saying is money.

Also, the HR40 is supposed to be the real BIG payment - that is where they need to be working on. We need to change the wording and get on that. We are on it -- but we need an in to Sheila Jackson. She refuses to change.

Also, instead of talking ish -- they really need to make inways to those on the task force. All this calling out on Twitter is not how you do it.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The government not wanting to pay is a foolish talking point

The government didn't want to do a lot of things until it did
Gay Marraige

Drug legalization decriminzalation

Civil Rights Acts

Slavery Abolition etc

Have a little courage for once damn
Whites championed gay rights
Whites decriminalized drugs only after their kids started dying
White past CR bills only after Martin and them made embarrassed the US on the global stage and flirted with communist
This nation was split in two over the subject slavery
Our ppls right to be free in the land of the free is #13 on the list, and even that's conditional

Cacs always benefited from everything you listed. How do they benefit from our reparations? This question needs to be answered because its the only way they've ever moved.

I've yet to see answer other than, they owe us.:dwillhuh: Yall see how they paid back the Natives

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Tone is worse than her. I can't take him.. Is this man every happy? Does he laugh or smile? I bet he is a Scorpio.

Both need to focus on other states and do the work. Or allocate the work for other states. If she wants the right language she needs to focus on that.
No Scorpio slander love :whoa:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not sure, it was extremely small. I would have to do some searching.

It was more Caribbeans than Africans immigrating in during the end of the 1800's.
I cant find any information on black immigrants in the US pre 1900s. If the number is really that small then I dont thinks it's worth the effort to exclude them if their ancestors have been here long enough to not have records of immigration. I dont even know how we'd go about doing that without mandatory DNA testing.