Calif. group votes to limit reparations to slave descendants

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Way more. Right now - it's not a proposed number.

And remember, we are going after State and National Reparations.

So, it will be multi-levels of redress in all forms -- but CASH will be the main one we are pushing for -- and we are standing on that square. And will not be moved.

Just by being a resource of info on the coli you have opened up so many eyes.
Let God continue to use you. I had the wherewithal to begin an ancestral trace because of all the links and info you have dropped on the coli.

I was able to trace one of my lines back to the plantation and see the actual freedom papers of the 1st person in that line to walk “free” on this land.

:salute: for always going hard.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And STILL didnt straight up answer a yes or no question. :mjlol::dead: fukking ridiculous
You ask a half baked question then act surprised when you don't get the answer you expected. Jewish people already owned banks and other businesses and recieved reparations for the death/hardship over like four years.

Black Americans are owed for four hundred years locked out of wages, rights, deaths, hardship, discrimination, etc. There's no comparison

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You realize that when money is more readily available it is worth less.
So it's buying power decreases so the face value is not what you actually getting on top of the fact that
There ain't enough money in the GDP to payout every man, woman and child for decades to make it equate to what is owed. The Govt will still need to function before and after

it will not benefit people without knowledge of how to use that money they receive. It will disappear like the wind and they'll still be in the same position in the long term

Education is more valuable than the check

It would make more sense to say everyone gets free Rent forever

:stopitslime:
Why is this an issue? Take your money and buy an education…. Don’t force people to only have education as an option.

I have multiple degrees and certs. :hhh: Eff this educational system.

Cash me out.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Malcolm X's Mom:

D1RNh4u.png

Listen, the records for everybody are available.

Somebody's already did Malcolm's Mom and Dad - you can see it here - with links to records.

FamilySearch: Sign In

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Just by being a resource of info on the coli you have opened up so many eyes.
Let God continue to use you. I had the wherewithal to begin an ancestral trace because of all the links and info you have dropped on the coli.

I was able to trace one of my lines back to the plantation and see the actual freedom papers of the 1st person in that line to walk “free” on this land.

:salute: for always going hard.

That's beautiful Sis! Glad to help. Genealogy has become one of my favorite hobbies!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You ask a half baked question then act surprised when you don't get the answer you expected. Jewish people already owned banks and other businesses and recieved reparations for the death/hardship over like four years.

Black Americans are owed for four hundred years locked out of wages, rights, deaths, hardship, discrimination, etc. There's no comparison

its a simple yes or no question muthafukka!!!:what: can u answer it???