Cali or DMV? Where should I move

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're calling Woodbridge Hoodbridge then you've never been there. shyt is far from hood. And to act like it's so far from DC is dumb. shyt definitely aint a metro ride to the city but it's still a suburb of DC.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'd say DC. Take the higher pay. Traffic is fukking :sadcam:but it's plenty of things to do if you enjoy the city lifestyle.

:heh: you have no idea what traffic is till you lived in california

We have more people in this state than the entire country of Canada :what:

I want yall to think bout that for a second..

If you think you driving anywhere from 4 pm to 7 pm monday through friday :heh: good fukkin luck

and thats bay area or LA

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Honestly, I'd go to cali..this is coming from someone living in the DMV 'urea..

DC is cool and all but the weather and beatiful women of cali are much better then out here

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The metro area is when u can hop on the metro....... You gonna drive like 1 1/2 in traffic just to get to the blue line

The Metro Area is the Metropolitan area. The Greater Washington Metro Area, according to the U.S. Office of Management and Budget. Not some ghetto ass criteria you DC nikkas make up. According to your logic, Long Beach, Venice, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach aren't in the Los Angeles Metro Area because they're 20 miles away :russ:

As someone who lives in the DMV, where you find this shyt at? Most nice houses in the DMV is around 600k and up. If you want one of them bullshyt townhouses, those are 300k.

$600,000 huh? :leon:

PG8127809_1.jpg

PG8027996_1.jpg

PG8093750_1.jpg

PG8088762_1.jpg

getmedia

On the Maryland side. All $300,000. Top three in Bowie. Fourth one in Upper Marlboro. Last one in Clinton.

Prince Georges MD Real Estate for Sale : Weichert.com

Now tell me what's wrong with these houses? Is Bowie or Upper Marlboro too far out for you nikkas? Is Clinton too dangerous? Is a 20 mile drive a big hassle? :russ:

How about I know your metro area better than you do. And......I'd rather live in a nice fukking crib a lil further out than some shytty ass house in Silver Spring just to be close to DC.

lmao i can tell you're not from around here if you think prince william county is so-called "DMV". like yeah technically that's northern virginia/dc metro, but it's like saying Howard County, MD is DMV too. culturally it might as well be ohio. look how far leesburg, the last remnants of civilization, is from the district line

22 miles on a saturday night just to go to the city :damn: i'm genuinely angry at that thought

OP, im from the area, go west. NoVa is boring as shyt unless you're in alexandria or close-in arlington/fairfax county

i'd love to live in san diego tbh. do it for your son, he'll grow up looking at the idea of living in deadbolt, va like :scusthov:

I live in D.C. Been here for a while now.

I'm from Wilmington, Delaware. It's 32 miles from Philadelphia. 10 miles farther than the 22 miles you complaining about. I was in Philly every other day nikka :russ: Parents all over Wilmington drove to Center City Philly everyday for work. The fact that you're crying over 20 miles is fukking ridiculous to me :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How about I know your metro area better than you do. And......I'd rather live in a nice fukking crib a lil further out than some shytty ass house in Silver Spring just to be close to DC.

I live in D.C. Been here for a while now.

I'm from Wilmington, Delaware. It's 32 miles from Philadelphia. 10 miles farther than the 22 miles you complaining about. I was in Philly every other day nikka :russ: Parents all over Wilmington drove to Center City Philly everyday for work. The fact that you're crying over 20 miles is fukking ridiculous to me :russ:
shytty house in silver spring? i live there and i havent seen any :lupe: in fact i wish there were, it would drive my goddamn rent down

and you're from wilmington, de, leaving you no choice but to drive 30+ miles to do something fun or productive. :russ: im not cryin about shyt, i live a mile from the city and have lived in various neighborhoods in dc that have afforded me the ability to take a 10 minute drive, or a 20 minute walk :lupe: , and be somewhere worthwhile.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you're calling Woodbridge Hoodbridge then you've never been there. shyt is far from hood. And to act like it's so far from DC is dumb. shyt definitely aint a metro ride to the city but it's still a suburb of DC.
lol, don't get set up out there. I almost got got out that mafukka, nikkaz don't play in Hoodbridge and VA let nikkaz have guns too?! :russ: :whoo:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
lmao i can tell you're not from around here if you think prince william county is so-called "DMV". like yeah technically that's northern virginia/dc metro, but it's like saying Howard County, MD is DMV too. culturally it might as well be ohio. look how far leesburg, the last remnants of civilization, is from the district line :why:

22 miles on a saturday night just to go to the city :damn: i'm genuinely angry at that thought

OP, im from the area, go west. NoVa is boring as shyt unless you're in alexandria or close-in arlington/fairfax county

i'd love to live in san diego tbh. do it for your son, he'll grow up looking at the idea of living in deadbolt, va like :scusthov:

Didn't have to shyt on Howard County like that doe..lol wouldnt mind living there

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
:heh: you have no idea what traffic is till you lived in california

We have more people in this state than the entire country of Canada :what:

I want yall to think bout that for a second..

If you think you driving anywhere from 4 pm to 7 pm monday through friday :heh: good fukkin luck

and thats bay area or LA

Yeah you're right about that. I visited LA for a week & traffic was fukking horrendous the entire time. But honestly it can't be that much worse than DC/NOVA traffic. I've always said that shyt was the absolute worse in the country.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't have to shyt on Howard County like that doe..lol wouldnt mind living there

Lol that's what I was thinking too. I just moved to Columbia from the shore a few months ago and its a big difference to me. Nice area though

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lol that's what I was thinking too. I just moved to Columbia from the shore a few months ago and its a big difference to me. Nice area though
:whoa: not saying howard county isnt nice, i think columbia is a great place. i would LOVE to live there matter of fact, except that it's too far from a real city :manny: which is my point entirely

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, don't get set up out there. I almost got got out that mafukka, nikkaz don't play in Hoodbridge and VA let nikkaz have guns too?! :russ: :whoo:

I grew up in woodbridge as long as you stay outta the triangle you're good. Dale City is borderline but it's really not that bad

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My nikka! Don't come to the DMV. For your sake and your sons. People are slaves to their jobs, everyone is uptight and fake. Your son will probably be gay, a dusthead or a fake thug out here. I'm putting my house on the market in a few days and getting the hell out of here. Go to Cali bruh. Funny, I had the same option as you in 99. San Diego or Norfolk. I choose Va.

The house old boy posted are bs. Va is expensive, traffic will burn you out. I'm burnt. Go out to laid back Cali. This shyt is so uptight and weird. You won't have many friends being a married men.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My nikka! Don't come to the DMV. For your sake and your sons. People are slaves to their jobs, everyone is uptight and fake. Your son will probably be gay, a dusthead or a fake thug out here. I'm putting my house on the market in a few days and getting the hell out of here. Go to Cali bruh. Funny, I had the same option as you in 99. San Diego or Norfolk. I choose Va.

The house old boy posted are bs. Va is expensive, traffic will burn you out. I'm burnt. Go out to laid back Cali. This shyt is so uptight and weird. You won't have many friends being a married men.
lol, you musta got up with the wrong crowd. All them transient professional types are fake as fukk...:russ: