Cali or DMV? Where should I move

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
DMV.

You are married and have a 3 year old. I'm assuming you are black. In the DMV you will be around black people who enjoy being black. You will have access to museums, better education system, better pedigree of people(ie more educated) than San Diego. It's a better overall environment for building a proper nation with your family. Peep most of these brothers advocating San Diego are only concerned with access to non-black woman. Nothing about potential business opportunities or a better community environment for your family. That should tell you everything.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Cats talking bout Woodbridge and Manassas lol. I stay in Rockville and this is too damn far from the city center. Head out to Cali bruh.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cali... I've lived in Minneapolis, Virginia, Chicago, and Seattle... And I moved to SF last year, best decision I ever made... So much to discover in this State, Great people, food, culture. You'll be happy here. Live beneath your means your first 2 years here and you'll adjust to the COL pretty easily...

At the same time, you have kids so that makes your criteria different from mine.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't have to shyt on Howard County like that doe..lol wouldnt mind living there

I live in Howard County. If you go out west, that shyt is like the fukking country though. I still love it here. You get more for your dollar than Montgomery Country, just as good schools for my kids, and lots of shyt to do if you're a family. Commute is the only shyt that kills me because I work in DC.

In regards to the question by OP, you've got to take into account the economy of both areas. The whole DMV area economy is one of the best in the countries. I'd take the job with more security, but that's just me.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Cats talking bout Woodbridge and Manassas lol. I stay in Rockville and this is too damn far from the city center. Head out to Cali bruh.

There's no difference bruh :snoop:

2qch0dx.jpg

io13pi.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, Rockville, Woodbridge, your fukked either way. But one advantage Rockville has is if you have time you can use the local streets to get to the city. I highly doubt that's possible from Woodbridge.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You're a fool if you don't go to Cali. If you go to the DC area, you will regret your decision every year between December and March.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Dude, get on the first thing smokin to Cali. Screw high cost of living, boring ass DC. There is nothing here but a bunch of pretentious ass foux bougie people. All anyone cares about here is job titles and annual incomes. Go to California and live a good life.