Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
why did you resurrect this thread? :what:

ended up in the DMV btw yall. been here like a year and a half
No reason. Didn't feel like making my own.:yeshrug:

I took a job offer in DC and just yesterday got one in Sacramento.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
No reason. Didn't feel like making my own.:yeshrug:

I took a job offer in DC and just yesterday got one in Sacramento.

Gotcha.. well I like it here. Its all nicely developed, theres lots to do, everything I need is close.. cant complain. The only major gripe is traffic.. but if you can work or around it or just deal with it, its no big deal.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
why did you resurrect this thread? :what:

ended up in the DMV btw yall. been here like a year and a half

:myman: Where did you end up?

I lived in DC for 10 years. Don't move there.

You stay shytting on this area, but it provided for a nice lifestyle for you now. I just don't see the hate :manny: I'm born and raised here, so maybe I'm just used to it.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:myman: Where did you end up?

You stay shytting on this area, but it provided for a nice lifestyle for you now. I just don't see the hate :manny: I'm born and raised here, so maybe I'm just used to it.

Most people in DC i've ever met have been miserable. Only there bcuz of their jobs. Once the clubs scene / touristy feel wears off, you'll be ready to move.

The only thing there is money, but the quality of life sucks azz. The women look great, but most are horrible. Most dudes aren't eating. Get use to seeing a lot of fine women that you ain't going to be smashing. I'm not some no puzzy getting bitter dude, you can check my history on here. I pulled some bad ones, Asians too. But the dating game is horrible. I know a lot of dudes there that wish they could get away.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Most people in DC i've ever met have been miserable. Only there bcuz of their jobs. Once the clubs scene / touristy feel wears off, you'll be ready to move.

The only thing there is money, but the quality of life sucks azz. The women look great, but most are horrible. Most dudes aren't eating. Get use to seeing a lot of fine women that you ain't going to be smashing. I'm not some no puzzy getting bitter dude, you can check my history on here. I pulled some bad ones, Asians too. But the dating game is horrible. I know a lot of dudes there that wish they could get away.

Chuuurch.

Couldn't have said it better. Expensive bland food, uncalled for traffic, rude/bougie/strange chicks, lacking nightlife if you don't wanna be around the ratchets or Carlton Banks crowd, and everyone asking you who you work for.

Alhamdulillah, I'm leaving this joint soon. 10 year bid is OVER. Parole time baby.

Last edited: