Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What can I say to end this conversation.

Fine.

The Pac 12 is the best conference ever. Yall got me. I want this to be over. @Brozay

@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff I'm ready to bargain.

lol i’m just giving you shyt. I mean it’s clearly not the worst conference in football, it’s closer to being the best. Caleb is my quarterback now, I’m watching for any and all slander

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What can I say to end this conversation.

Fine.

The Pac 12 is the best conference ever. Yall got me. I want this to be over. @Brozay

@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff I'm ready to bargain.

?

Just last year man. That's all :skip:

Sad they decided to have their best showing in a long time in their final season

Embarrassing

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Being a great QB is not only about pure skill/athleticism. Leadership, social skills, being awe-inspiring and all that is equally as important. Caleb feels a bit like Baker, immature and corny. So just like Baker, he might need some time to grow up.

Similar story with the class of Fields, Wilson and Jones, super hyped up coming outta college, but they haven't gained the it-factor.

Some of them are actually trash, while others need time to develop. Obviously hard to tell who is what. Hopefully Chicago can build a solid coaching staff and FO, cause a young immature QB, no matter how much potential he has, can't do shyt without that.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
what question does that answer? the tweet I quoted said the pac 12 was the worst conference in cfb last season. you agree with that?
It hasn't had a championship winning team in 20 years. That pretty much answers the question

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It hasn't had a championship winning team in 20 years. That pretty much answers the question
that answers the question of whether the pac12 was the worst conference in cfb last year? what?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Other ppl answered yo question and you was unsatisfied. Dude parachutes in here with cape and disparage me. Now he wanna run and hide or I guess he finally put me on ignore like he been threatening for a year and a half. He ain't never said nothing worthwhile to me either.
The visuals being painted here has me in real tears breh wtf :laff:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Hey dude, I say what I want.

Georgia tech beat usc straight up on their side of the country.

Your friend want to be in his feeling over a conference that don't exist no more, that's on him. Georgia tech didn't give up 40 points a game.

You want to parachute In a thread and disparage me cause you got personal issues, that's yo problem.

I said for two weeks fir other ppl to make the Braves thread, I even @ you. Nothing happened.

You wanna meet and settle this like men, we can do that, otherwise stfu!

They haven't even played Georgia Tech in like over a decade :gucci: