Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Excellent breakdown:

Graded right in the Trevor Lawrence/Joe Burrow range overall.
Arm talent in the Josh Allen/Justin Herbert/Patrick Mahomes category.
Football IQ very high saying nearly 0% chance dude is a bust.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I honestly hope Caleb is really that guy for Bears fans sake, and also hope Fields can make a solid career for himself in PIT with Tomlin, the culture there and even being next to Russ.
:lawd:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The non defunct Pac 12 hasn't won a championship since Reggie Bush era.

That answers the question
what question does that answer? the tweet I quoted said the pac 12 was the worst conference in cfb last season. you agree with that?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
the Pac-12 was the worst conference in cfb?

It wasn’t. It was actually one of the better conferences and was exciting to watch all season long.

You gotta ignore that dude. He posts his own tweets as a form of expressing his opinion here. Dude be so off base with his opinions that last season the Braves fans were mad that he created the official thread because we couldn’t put him on ignore.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It wasn’t. It was actually one of the better conferences and was exciting to watch all season long.

You gotta ignore that dude. He posts his own tweets as a form of expressing his opinion here. Dude be so off base with his opinions that last season the Braves fans were mad that he created the official thread so we couldn’t put him on ignore.
Hey dude, I say what I want.

Georgia tech beat usc straight up on their side of the country.

Your friend want to be in his feeling over a conference that don't exist no more, that's on him. Georgia tech didn't give up 40 points a game.

You want to parachute In a thread and disparage me cause you got personal issues, that's yo problem.

I said for two weeks fir other ppl to make the Braves thread, I even @ you. Nothing happened.

You wanna meet and settle this like men, we can do that, otherwise stfu!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
And as far as excitement goes I like high scoring games too. That however does not translate into nfl talent.