Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
picks like that will always have some leash of excuse

first year it almost doesnt matter what he does

second year if hes bad or mediocre or has a lot of lowlights there will be some whispers

I think by third year the expectations will be trying to make a pro bowl or at least posting top 10ish qb numbers
This is an exception because the offense has improved across the board, from weapons, o-line and coaching, and he’s supposed to be an upgrade at the QB position. The Bears finished 7-10 last year (3 of those losses you can argue were the fault of coaching). It’s not too much to ask them to have a winning record.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread gone get updated often…. I’m in
mike-woodson-7.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Bears fans down bad. My boy is all in on Fields, I was like so if Chicago ends up with Caleb you burning your Bears merch?

This man was like, if they trade Fields he's dropping the Bears and becoming a fan of whatever team he goes to. He's already started hating on Caleb Williams daily.

:laff:

:mjlol:
We need an update breh, is your boy a Steelers fan?! Don't tell me dawg dropped his bears flag to follow a backup to Pittsburgh :russ:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Caleb responded with laughing emojis :mjlol:

I don't too much to care for Caleb's p*ssy antics either but for an older black man to shyt on the young breh publicly for no reason at all is wack shyt. What ever happened to this nikka being on IIWII? I don't wish this on no black man but if dude finally crash out nothing of value would be lost I had enough of this corny clown

tl;Dr Caleb is ours now therefore I shall tolerate no slander :ufdup:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don't too much to care for Caleb's p*ssy antics either but for an older black man to shyt on the young breh publicly for no reason at all is wack shyt. What ever happened to this nikka being on IIWII? I don't wish this on no black man but if dude finally crash out nothing of value would be lost I had enough of this corny clown

tl;Dr Caleb is ours now therefore I shall tolerate no slander :ufdup:
Damn, you’re more upset than Caleb :picard:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Damn, you’re more upset than Caleb :picard:
I've said it countless times on here that I've always stuck up for people that's been too scared/lame to stick up for themselves. Caleb wears nail polish and dresses while crying on national television, he is clearly not in the business of defending himself.

But I don't give a damn if Saucy Santana was his favorite rapper, that's my kwatabyke hear :ufdup:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
All this Williams talk is going to make for so much sorrow this season......I love it...... they basically hamstrung the team....... shyt on Fields....... and then splurged on improving the team...... which then sets Williams up because he had NO excuse...... he is set up for success. He ran into walls at SC against top competition......... under performed in big moments... that don't make for good translation to the league......... but it's all speculation at this point........ will be fun to watch......... fukk the bears

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All this Williams talk is going to make for so much sorrow this season......I love it...... they basically hamstrung the team....... shyt on Fields....... and then splurged on improving the team...... which then sets Williams up because he had NO excuse...... he is set up for success. He ran into walls at SC against top competition......... under performed in big moments... that don't make for good translation to the league......... but it's all speculation at this point........ will be fun to watch......... fukk the bears
:dahell:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bears fans down bad. My boy is all in on Fields, I was like so if Chicago ends up with Caleb you burning your Bears merch?

This man was like, if they trade Fields he's dropping the Bears and becoming a fan of whatever team he goes to. He's already started hating on Caleb Williams daily.

:laff:

:mjlol:
I need an update on bro