Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Saturday rolls around, Caleb's debut is happening.

I text bro, "So are you hate watching today?"

He responds, "I'm watching Joker"... MFer really said he was watching Serbia vs Germany's Bronze Medal game instead of Caleb first preseason start.

:russ:
That’s sad :mjlol: As a bears fan , I’m used to throwing a qb to the dark place , he too grown throwing a temper tantrum over wack ass footwork non throwing ass Justin fields

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Caleb is in a great situation

I expect Chicago to be fun to watch all year

Just watching him on Saturday you could see he's gonna be good

He slide on that scramble in the middle of the field instead of taking a bone crushing hit like that dumb ass RGIII would've done

He scrambles TO THROW on some Mahomes shyt

Thats what you love
:dwillhuh: What Robert got to do with this? :bryan:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Caleb is in a great situation

I expect Chicago to be fun to watch all year

Just watching him on Saturday you could see he's gonna be good

He slide on that scramble in the middle of the field instead of taking a bone crushing hit like that dumb ass RGIII would've done

He scrambles TO THROW on some Mahomes shyt

Thats what you love
shut yo bytch dikk ass riding up. Every year u come with some shyt hot takes of the NFCN and every year ur cracker ass is wrong :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bear fans are so used to being stepped on by gb fans, they have little fight left at this point but if Caleb is legit it’s going to fun to watch this fukery
I hope he is (Penix still gonna be better) because it aint much of a damn rivalry at this point.

nikkas is 0-10 vs GB the past 5 years

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he is (Penix still gonna be better) because it aint much of a damn rivalry at this point.

nikkas is 0-10 vs GB the past 5 years
My only issue is penix’s age when he does start, he’ll be like 27

:francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bear fans are so used to being stepped on by gb fans, they have little fight left at this point but if Caleb is legit it’s going to fun to watch this fukery

Man we don't be worried about them lame ass nikkas, they can beat up the bears every year it still wont resolve that packers fans:

A. live in Green bay/Wisonsin which is a lifelong L
B. Don't live in green bay and still cheer for a swaggerless ass city like Green bay which is also, an L
C. Make being a cheesehead they whole personality
D. Are dikkriding fakkits that love the attention

Pick one, and you have at least 90% of their fanbase. You will rarely see a Bears fan bother to enter in their season/team threads cuz frankly we don't care but obsessed lames like dikkridingstyle will perpetually insert himself into our bears shyt unannounced. shyt is so uncouth.

Last edited:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
:mjlol: Here’s the funny thing….majority of the time packers not doing shyt , talking shyt to us is all they got , what else are they doing , misery loves company

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

He's a perfect fit for a win now team or a team that is a year or two out from making a serious run. For example, the Lions. If they were smart. they would get Penix and have him replace wack ass goff in a year or two and make a serious run. But they the Lions so....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjlol: Here’s the funny thing….majority of the time packers not doing shyt , talking shyt to us is all they got , what else are they doing , misery loves company
packers FAN. its singular. Im the voice of destruction when it comes to Packers fans on here and i wear that title with honor. :birdman:

most Packers fans on here gives two fukks about the Bears if we keeping it a buck :ld:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man we don't be worried about them lame ass nikkas, they can beat up the bears every year it still wont resolve that packers fans:

A. live in Green bay/Wisonsin which is a lifelong L
B. Don't live in green bay and still cheer for a swaggerless ass city like Green bay which is also, an L
B. Make being a cheesehead they whole personality
C. Are dikkriding fakkits that love the attention

Pick one, and you have at least 90% of their fanbase. You will rarely see a Bears fan bother to enter in their season/team threads cuz frankly we don't care but obsessed lames like dikkridingstyle will perpetually insert himself into our bears shyt unannounced. shyt is so uncouth.
lol catching feelings lil girl?

all good, i dont have emotions tied to these words but clearly u do :picard:

i talk shyt out of fun and entertainment. Seek help

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

I don’t trust Kirk Cousins.. Dude could be starting sooner than later messing around with Cousins lol. I think there’s a reason they drafted Penix Jr early…

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lol catching feelings lil girl?

all good, i dont have emotions tied to these words but clearly u do :picard:

i talk shyt out of fun and entertainment. Seek help

Which one are you crodie? I'm going with B :umad:

aint no emotion you lame ass nikka. You the only one who thinks ur posts are "fun or entertaining"

You not humorous, or witty enough for either of those words to be a description of the textual bile you be spewing on here.

Zest Lord Caleb gonna be dropping 400 yard games on you lame nikkas for the next decade :ahh:

• Love
Reactions: BBG