Caitlin Clark making only $76K as a rookie, sparks outrage

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are they tripping? Those are prices from a resale site. They have no control over resales.
Okay then the resellers are tripping.

Don't be nitpicky bruh you know what I meant.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall dont understand how peaks work,and what comes after a peak. Nba has peaked,its biggest stars will be gone in a few years. And despite what yall think,none of these new nikkas bringing those kind of eyes.

Meanwhile the womens game as an unbelievable ammount of room for growth. Do yall even understand whats going to happen once they get women interested in the wnba:mjlol:? And you can see it happening already. All they need is someone with a marketing vision like David stern and they outta here.

Might be in the running for WOAT sports post

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Yall dont understand how peaks work,and what comes after a peak. Nba has peaked,its biggest stars will be gone in a few years. And despite what yall think,none of these new nikkas bringing those kind of eyes.

Meanwhile the womens game as an unbelievable ammount of room for growth. Do yall even understand whats going to happen once they get women interested in the wnba:mjlol:? And you can see it happening already. All they need is someone with a marketing vision like David stern and they outta here.
There's pandering, and then there's this shyt

The fukk is you talking about?

Daps
Even when they advertised that the games were available to be seen on the WNBA app....it wasn't like they just so happened to be blackouts because of TV rights.

WNBA is going to actively have to lean into the reality this draft produced enough players that not only look good, can play... plus are enough diverse backgrounds to pull more young women into the game.....cause it's definitely not a league that's built to have to deal with the problem they're willing to create.
The WNBA doesn't own the TV rights to each team. No they didn't hoodwinked any one. These teams had to go it on their own. The NBA didn't always have the rights to its teams. I explained the Chicago super station history. In my 20s NBA was a weekend thing. I actually watched what you see today happen. Have you paid attention to the wnba jersey?
The wmba is going to have to wait until the present tv packages expire before they goes the NBA route. In the meantime they need to put pressure on the ncaa to show the women's games more. It was actually the men's college game that produced the later success of the NBA.

Daps

That's the only thing missing. There's a pipeline of talent coming out of college with eyes already built in.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes that was foul. There was a reason for that though. The WNBA doesn't own the broadcast rights for all of their teams. The station that shows one of the Chicago baseball teams owns the Sky's TV rights. And I don't see them giving that up.
I don't know if you remember but the was a TV station that owned the rights to the Bulls home games when he started. They used that leverage with cable to become a 'super station '. But that was how you watched Jordan back in the day.

It sure as hell is not wgn.

Waiting for these flaug'n ass nikkaz who be lying talembout they watched the majority of the bulls game give the name of the station.

I been authenticating and exposing niggz cap'n on this. Oh I saw mj lie for more than a quarter century plus just on the internet. Let alone in real life in Chicago and beyond.

So imma wait.

Till someone gives you the number channel, the galaxy or the station name.

Art Barr

Daps
It sure as hell is not wgn.

Waiting for these flaug'n ass nikkaz who be lying talembout they watched the majority of the bulls game give the name of the station.

I been authenticating and exposing niggz cap'n on this. Oh I saw mj lie for more than a quarter century plus just on the internet. Let alone in real life in Chicago and beyond.

So imma wait.

Till someone gives you the number channel, the galaxy or the station name.

Art Barr
WGN. MJ made so many other entities make money that you have to rejoice at his wealth now. You have to be MJ age to have witnessed how today's 72B package came to be.