Caitlin Clark making only $76K as a rookie, sparks outrage

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WGN. MJ made so many other entities make money that you have to rejoice at his wealth now. You have to be MJ age to have witnessed how today's 72B package came to be.

wrong.

Wgn was not the station.

PROJECT PAT : A REAL nikka DON'T SPEAK. IF HE DON'T KNOW.

I already said it was not wgn too tho

y'all need to stop flaug'n.

art barr

Daps
Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's pandering, and then there's this shyt

The fukk is you talking about?
LMFAO

Soooooooooooo the league that subsidizes the WNBA will be overtaken by them by the end of the decade? The damn Clippers payroll is more than whatever the WNBA raked in last year (about $200 million). Nah.

Would rather watch WWE, which is a trillion percent more entertaining.

WNBA would collapse if their parent organizations (other NBA teams/owners) didn’t prop them up. The product just isn’t that engaging to sustain a growing audience (which is crucial) and they are forever years away from expansion and fielding competitive teams to support a fully fleshed out league. CC is their 2024 Larry Bitd when it comes to rolling the dice on one player to do it all and she can’t do it alone.

Might be in the running for WOAT sports post

"Sunday’s women’s championship game between South Carolina and Iowa brought in 18.87 million viewers on ABC and ESPN, a record for women’s basketball in the United States and the most watched hoops contest of any kind in five years. The women’s final boasted a 90 percent increase over the 9.92 million who tuned in for the 2023 game. The women’s Final Four games averaged 7.17 million and 14.42 million viewers, with the latter game (Iowa vs. Connecticut) setting an all-time record for women’s hoops, until it was broken two days later with the final game."

The college womens final four and championship game got more viewers than last years nba finals. Yet yall act like me saying the women have a SHOT at overtaking the NBA in popularity is blasphemous:mjlol:

And you cant just talk about ratings,we gotta talk visibility. Which NBA player not named Lebron and Steph have been more visible than "The Bayou Barbie" off the court:wow:. ? Dont worry ill wait.

Yall and probably the people marketing the WNBA dont truly understand the potential here.

And just think,womens basketball getting these types of ratings with people viewing womens basketball the way that they do. Yall mock it as a joke,and women dont give a damn about it. Whats going to happen now that likeable teams,likeable stars,fueds being created start to garner attention?

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wfld was folded into WGN which had the capability. The wiki article explains that. So if you were in say Virginia, in order to see the early Bulls , you had to het the cable package with the SUPER STATION WGN. That article also describes the early days of cable

Wrong.

wgn was never the bulls broadcasting home.

You are wrong.
plus since you so dumb thinking you smart. Trying to always think the internet is right. When it is not right on this.
plus the source you got it from

also has no cognitive awareness and anyone can easily tell they did no real discovery.
beside skimming and pulling call signs they recognized. Instead of doing real due diligence and finding the facts.

fox sports came to own said company. Well and away after Jordan played. Yet the original company was an indie.
which was not fox sports and it was not wgn as an indie either.

where to this day. You flaug'n ass nikkaz been wrong ass fukk.

i am so waiting.
till one of you get the answer and i know you will not. As y'all do not dig in the crate. To get the answer for yourself. That is how dense and dumb y'all are.
in the so called digital age. Yet you goofies need to realize. You talking to the person.
who created the profitability of the very age you live in.

my name is:

Art Barr

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"Sunday’s women’s championship game between South Carolina and Iowa brought in 18.87 million viewers on ABC and ESPN, a record for women’s basketball in the United States and the most watched hoops contest of any kind in five years. The women’s final boasted a 90 percent increase over the 9.92 million who tuned in for the 2023 game. The women’s Final Four games averaged 7.17 million and 14.42 million viewers, with the latter game (Iowa vs. Connecticut) setting an all-time record for women’s hoops, until it was broken two days later with the final game."

The college womens final four and championship game got more viewers than last years nba finals. Yet yall act like me saying the women have a SHOT at overtaking the NBA in popularity is blasphemous:mjlol:

And you cant just talk about ratings,we gotta talk visibility. Which NBA player not named Lebron and Steph have been more visible than "The Bayou Barbie" off the court:wow:. ? Dont worry ill wait.

Yall and probably the people marketing the WNBA dont truly understand the potential here.

And just think,womens basketball getting these types of ratings with people viewing womens basketball the way that they do. Yall mock it as a joke,and women dont give a damn about it. Whats going to happen now that likeable teams,likeable stars,fueds being created start to garner attention?

Breh that shĩt might happen if Brittney Renner is the commissioner and they give players a season long suspension for dyking.

They they gotta do a 10 league expansion and rig it so Erica Fontaine, Teanna Trump, Coi Leray, Megan (among others) are team owners.

Regular chicks are not fully invested and supporting and until this league can surpass bird babble clout chasing level content, it’s insane to think it will even come close to the very league that is its life line.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wrong...nikka.

Art Barr
No

You're wrong about everything

WGN was the home from 66 and then WFLD took over in the 80s, and in 89 WGN became the full time home

I'm sure you were completely gone on base during all of this so I understand why you don't remember

Daps
Wrong.

wgn was never the bulls broadcasting home.

You are wrong.
plus since you so dumb thinking you smart. Trying to always think the internet is right. When it is not right on this.
plus the source you got it from

also has no cognitive awareness and anyone can easily tell they did no real discovery.
beside skimming and pulling call signs they recognized. Instead of doing real due diligence and finding the facts.

fox sports came to own said company. Well and away after Jordan played. Yet the original company was an indie.
which was not fox sports and it was not wgn as an indie either.

where to this day. You flaug'n ass nikkaz been wrong ass fukk.

i am so waiting.
till one of you get the answer and i know you will not. As y'all do not dig in the crate. To get the answer for yourself. That is how dense and dumb y'all are.
in the so called digital age. Yet you goofies need to realize. You talking to the person.
who created the profitability of the very age you live in.

my name is:

Art Barr
Qnd yet you can't provide the source for your position. What is your evidence?
Hitchens razor. Arguments that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Your ramblings are dismissed.
All of the world's information is right here between your hands. The wise and intelligent use it. The foolish complain about its complexity.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Qnd yet you can't provide the source for your position. What is your evidence?
Hitchens razor. Arguments that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Your ramblings are dismissed.
All of the world's information is right here between your hands. The wise and intelligent use it. The foolish complain about its complexity.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No

You're wrong about everything

WGN was the home from 66 and then WFLD took over in the 80s, and in 89 WGN became the full time home

I'm sure you were completely gone on base during all of this so I understand why you don't remember

completely wrong.

wgn was never the bulls home nikka.

again you are wrong and you think wiki gon help you but it is not.

go watch some games and look at the callsign of the games you goofie.

it was not wgn.

art barr