CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Non-ADOS say nikka on here all the time even when asked not to use that term.

We aren't calling you any racial slurs that cacs created to dehumanize you:yeshrug:

Educate yourself first. You sound like a dicing idiot.
Nègre in French is same as negro. Same term they used to call my ancestors and we still say it.

Negro and negrito for Spanish blacks.

You did not invent the word Negga. It has connotations to it.

Like I say let’s talk in 20 years when FBA A1 is reduced to shyt and online memes while other minorities are buying up real estate cash

Keep fighting liwest hanging fruits and don’t grab power from the power brokers. It will do you lotta good

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:hubie:i oppose hate that's all nothing else you claim.

That’s good fam oppose hate, any righteous brother or sister should. All I’m saying if unity really is your goal then your focus would be better served exerting your energy and influence to unify your particular people instead of constantly chiming in on other people’s affairs. You have way more leverage within your group than you would on the outside of another group. If FBA/ADOS are going down the wrong path, unite your people and pick up that torch instead complaining about what the next group is doing. Fix your house before you tell me how to run mine. You can’t be a crackhead telling a heroine addict he’s ruining his life.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No offense breh but don’t you live in Miami/Florida? Hispanics/Cubans (are) taking over. Black people are fukked up out there.

None taken my brother.

I have canvassed, donated and pushed several pro Black candidates in North Miami and we all work on one. Rep Ricka always on her purpose and we will always give her the full support she needs as a proud African American Black woman.

Cubans took over Miami to a point where they ask you to be bilingual for jobs which means speak Spanish only.

That’s what the fukk you call power. And why they do that ? They have power people in place to push for them.

Meanwhile lots of the FBA A1 fools are lost and saying Buildthewall and Trump24 just to stick it to black immigrants. That’s some low class non educated redneck shyt that Republicans would normally use on CACs. Now it’s here with us

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
None taken my brother.

I have canvassed, donated and pushed several pro Black candidates in North Miami and we all work on one. Rep Ricka always on her purpose and we will always give her the full support she needs as a proud African American Black woman.

Cubans took over Miami to a point where they ask you to be bilingual for jobs which means speak Spanish only.

That’s what the fukk you call power. And why they do that ? They have power people in place to push for them.

Meanwhile lots of the FBA A1 fools are lost and saying Buildthewall and Trump24 just to stick it to black immigrants. That’s some low class non educated redneck shyt that Republicans would normally use on CACs. Now it’s here with us
Same shyt happening in Southern California, Texas, and the Bay Area. We’re at war from all cylinders and we don’t even realize it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Daps
:mjlol:
No ahead and quote 50 posts from me, all I know is you ados fba nikkas are straight clowns and losers who have no home or identity so yall made up this bullshyt to feel good and shyt on others like that makes you superior lol get a life bytch
ADOS has no identity, yet every group on the planet mimics us.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That’s good fam oppose hate, any righteous brother or sister should. All I’m saying if unity really is your goal then your focus would be better served exerting your energy and influence to unify your particular people instead of constantly chiming in on other people’s affairs. You have way more leverage within your group than you would on the outside of another group. If FBA/ADOS are going down the wrong path, unite your people and pick up that torch instead complaining about what the next group is doing. Fix your house before you tell me how to run mine. You can’t be a crackhead telling a heroine addict he’s ruining his life.

Dumb trash take. You neggas are definitely trash at analyzing and discussing geopolitics.

In any good fights you need allies.

When a racist cop pulls me over he won’t care if I’m ADOS or FBA. Or A1 I’m black. He sees a black man. That’s it. Yes we’re allowed to talk about policies that affect black lives.

You neggas might as well watch fox news

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Same shyt happening in Southern California, Texas, and the Bay Area. We’re at war from all cylinders and we don’t even realize it.

Exactly. Instead they’re all on here fattening Tariq pockets. Tariq thrives in controversy.

ask Tariq what politician he’s pushing that he knows will represent FBA interests.

Better yet why doesn’t he run for office and show out ?

Breh I met a black mayor in Cali and dude was telling me he ifht be the last pro black black mayor in his town cuz Asians buying 80% of the properties there. Imagine what that means in 10 years

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ADOS has no identity, yet every group on the planet mimics us.

Just like @MaxBundles
So is "white" a race?
I guess you just another idiot that doesn't get it. Since when is black just assumed as african american. I wasn't born in america, but if someone ask me what is my RACE, I say black. Because blacks are not only from America. Why is this so hard for you people to understand.

who has to lie and claim FBA when he can’t keep up with his lies

Damn bro, I live in Brooklyn as well, more of a middle class black neighborhood now but I was born and raised in Bed Stuy so I understand what you're saying.

:hula:..:patrice:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Educate yourself first. You sound like a dicing idiot.
Nègre in French is same as negro. Same term they used to call my ancestors and we still say it.

Negro and negrito for Spanish blacks.

You did not invent the word Negga. It has connotations to it.

Like I say let’s talk in 20 years when FBA A1 is reduced to shyt and online memes while other minorities are buying up real estate cash

Keep fighting liwest hanging fruits and don’t grab power from the power brokers. It will do you lotta good
Are they doing this in Haiti, or....?
GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.