CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Are they doing this in Haiti, or....?
GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Oh yes they did and when they did it was under our rules and they left quick.

They had leased Labadee and pressed us to sell the land to them. We said no.

Under the agreement, they were obliged to let us in on certain days and our flag had to fly on our land. They refused to renew the lease and now an American company is leasing it and actually did a lot more on the land than they did.

I actually used to go and play soccer with the Asians there who worked on the boats and stuff.

You would not happen to know this and you thought you were taking a jab at my poor homeland, deprived of its resources due to being the first Black free nation.

However, you can carry on and get those daps from the Coli. Do your thing.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Oh yes they did and when they did it was under our rules and they left quick.

They had leased Labadee and pressed us to sell the land to them. We said no.

Under the agreement, they were obliged to let us in on certain days and our flag had to fly on our land. They refused to renew the lease and now an American company is leasing it and actually did a lot more on the land than they did.

I actually used to go and play soccer with the Asians there who worked on the boats and stuff.

You would not happen to know this and you thought you were taking a jab at my poor homeland, deprived of its resources due to being the first Black free nation.

However, you can carry on and get those daps from the Coli. Do your thing.
Not particularly. I was just reminding you where your actual concern should be, and NOT in the goings on in the Ados community, especially when it doesn't affect you! For some reason you along with(others) seem to be overly preoccupied with BA concerns, so much so you appear to lose sight on things that'd actually...you know, be off benefit to you, and your's. Strange:jbhmm:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not particularly. I was just reminding you where your actual concern should be, and NOT in the goings on in the Ados community, especially when it doesn't affect you! For some reason you along with(others) seem to be overly preoccupied with BA concerns, so much so you appear to lose sight on things that'd actually...you know, be off benefit to you, and your's. Strange:jbhmm:

So your concern is for African Americans correct?

You already have 2 posts in here, correct?

@Seoul Gleou had a thread upped in here where he would donate to FBA/ADOS charities exclusively and y'all could not even bother to just post.

And you're the one telling me about concerns ? Try something else.

@Nicole0416_646NYC as for you, your beef with Haiti is because you are Dominican and you hate Haiti. Don't try to act like you have a different agenda. You used to say you were a halfsy Dominican and distanced yourself from Black, but now you're full militant. I did not quote you because I don't respect you enough to quote you

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If you’re smart you know exactly what Tariq is doing. He’s trying to get the black immigrants on code with FBA so they don’t undermine FBA goals and calling out the c00ns. If you ask him Tariq has nothing personal against immigrants nor is he “causing division”.

Get this white clown out of here.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I know the diaspora wars are in full swing unfortunately, and I stay out if it :hubie:

But I'll be damned if we just gone sit around and lets cacs openly pop shyt and talk slick :stopitslime:

The following excerpt below from that cac @Box Factory the Tariq Nasheed thread...

:ban::camby::pacspit:
So that poster being white and having an opinion was ban worthy?

Are cacs not allowed to be honest without punishment?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Dumb trash take. You neggas are definitely trash at analyzing and discussing geopolitics.

In any good fights you need allies.

When a racist cop pulls me over he won’t care if I’m ADOS or FBA. Or A1 I’m black. He sees a black man. That’s it. Yes we’re allowed to talk about policies that affect black lives.

You neggas might as well watch fox news

And nikkas like you are trash at actually addressing white supremacy. How the fukk some Johnny come lately ass fool such as your self going to tell us how to move when we have been here for centuries dealing with this. Allies are supposed to join in the fight yet look how many of you come specifically to JUST CHASE THE BAG and send money home. I personally don’t care but don’t sit and act like you on the front lines when all you doing is playing Call of Duty. Cut that shyt out.

And I ain’t hearing that police take that so many of you use because guess what, you CHOSE to come here. That sword is double edged here playboy, you want that American dollar then you gotta deal with racist pigs. Don’t say we didn’t warn you how the police get down. You wanna gamble then dont get mad at the house if you lose money.

See what fukk nikkas like you choose to ignore is there’s race and there’s ethnicity. Our actual allies that come here understand this and let us know how some of their families and friends really feel about us. They call out their bullshyt from within not downplay and gaslight Black Americans who really had no idea. Some of yall act like some hoes if you not invited to every single cook out while bringing nothing but an appetite. Real allies are supposed to have more to offer than just open hands. In other words HYON. Strengthen your people while we do the same then we can look in to forming strong allegiances because right now we are just bickering powerless people.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
So your concern is for African Americans correct?

You already have 2 posts in here, correct?

@Seoul Gleou had a thread upped in here where he would donate to FBA/ADOS charities exclusively and y'all could not even bother to just post.

And you're the one telling me about concerns ? Try something else.

@Nicole0416_646NYC as for you, your beef with Haiti is because you are Dominican and you hate Haiti. Don't try to act like you have a different agenda. You used to say you were a halfsy Dominican and distanced yourself from Black, but now you're full militant. I did not quote you because I don't respect you enough to quote you
:why: My (Haitian) neg, I live, and work in this community!!
All due respect to that poster, and his intent, but I why do I have to donate anonymously online to help my own, if I'm not already here?!:what:
Which again strikes the point--someone like(you) who is NOT of the community, and is an outsider to it---worrying, and trying to dictate what happens inside it; when there is Haiti, little Haiti by extension, and the other small regions Haitians are congregated.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Stop the disingenuous arguments. You know he’s being slick. This exactly how agents move.
Maybe so. But is being slick ban worthy? Apparently it is if he's banned. I just didn't think coli brehs were that sensitive tho...and it's kinda surprising to me

Besides the quote in the OP anyone care to share some of the racist things breh posted? I don't have the time to be searching through ppls search history like that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I know Chip from elsewhere. That wasn't intended to be offensive at all. Thats how his sense of humor is. I laughed to be honest.

He's not some big racist or boogeyman people want to make him out to be because their feelings got hurt.

Tariq is one of the most divisive figures in online black culture. He is the main reason for all this escalating unnecessary beef between black Americans and non American black people

And besides, Chip's point is proven in here and with every thread that's made by some idiot who starts an argument between different black nationalities for no reason. Meanwhile Tariq gets paid and goes grocery shopping with your money while you engage in petty arguments about heritage, beliefs and other shyt on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.