CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
New assignment noted for future reference. Busy day for me to pop back out it seems.:coffee:
tumblr_inline_ohdrf8X5iZ1slfeob_250.gifv

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I am not the reason your life is miserable. Your angst towards me will not fix or help you
Speaking of misery- weren’t you the one spending the last few months about how allegedly someone contacted your job with allegations about you? Based off information that you leaked about yourself and trying to blame posters from the coli for doing so? One would think you would be mindful to tread more carefully stepping into the trenches. Not that I would know. But Just saying. Per your comments in this thread.
Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

For the record, my charitable and financial contributions are private and will remain so. I don’t need to display any assistance that I distribute for public validation like you, insecure fuk.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You and the tariq stans stay shytting on immigrants all day. There was a thread the othher day where there was hundreds of posts talking about mudhuts, mudpies, flies on african faces, and all sorts of way over the top crazy KKK type shyt about africans

But i should be banned because your feelings are hurt by me pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys who support this hateful shyt?:heh:

How bout directing that energy to the fukked up comments on here everyday to immigrants?
Nikkas dapped this shyt too

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ok so

the white guy in the OP got banned for thanking Tariq for keeping the heat off cacs and focusing it on black folks arguing with eachother globally

people get mad and ban him

and then continue to fight amongst each other (Ados vs immigrants)

Is that whats happening here?

let me know if that summary was correct brehs

:patrice:

no It's different.

Black AMericans are allowed to talk shyt on here about Black immigrants. It's all good as long you don't say or do anything back to offend them like they are offending you.

Get on board

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:russ: My life is fabulous. Im upper middle class and madly in love.

You might wanna holla at the haitians you left behind about miserable lives tho, I hear they fukked up out here. :francis:

That guy is always talking about how somebody life is miserable or somebody is struggling......Bro is projecting his failures and short comings.

The nikka told me he made 15k a week....Bro not making that money working as a busboy at Golden Krust

He trys to talk slick and when somebody says something back, he runs to the mods :mjlol:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
oh so there are no black brothers and sisters in poverty here ? You got it.
:mjlol:

Two out of every three Haitians live on less than $2.00 (US) per day,

Statistics About Life in Haiti - Restavek Freedom

It is different wwhen neggas talking about mudpies and talking shyt about our home country
So they lying?

A mud cookie, Galette or bonbon tè in Haitian Creole, is a food that is eaten in Haiti, particularly during pregnancy. They can be found in slums like Cité Soleil. Dirt is collected from the nation's central plateau, near the town of Hinche, and trucked over to the market (e.g. La Saline market) where women purchase it.[1][2][3] It is processed into cookies in shanty towns such as Fort Dimanche.[3] First, the dirt is strained to remove rocks and clumps.[3] The dirt is mixed with salt and vegetable shortening or fat.[1][4] It is formed into flat discs.[1] Then, it is dried in the sun.[4] The finished product is transported in buckets and is sold in the market or on the streets.[2]

Mud cookie - Wikipedia

If wiki lying, yall should prolly check them. :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.