CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
You try so hard and fail so easily

Keep posting that gay black man thing like it wasnt a meme and reference to a retarded republican though. slowpoke

Happy to see your 500th retirement from thecoli lasted 1 day again though:leon:

I remember this :deadmanny:

Why was he pretending to be a black GAY guy:bryan:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And nikkas like you are trash at actually addressing white supremacy. How the fukk some Johnny come lately ass fool such as your self going to tell us how to move when we have been here for centuries dealing with this. Allies are supposed to join in the fight yet look how many of you come specifically to JUST CHASE THE BAG and send money home. I personally don’t care but don’t sit and act like you on the front lines when all you doing is playing Call of Duty. Cut that shyt out.

And I ain’t hearing that police take that so many of you use because guess what, you CHOSE to come here. That sword is double edged here playboy, you want that American dollar then you gotta deal with racist pigs. Don’t say we didn’t warn you how the police get down. You wanna gamble then do get mad at the house if you lose money.

See what fukk nikkas like you choose to ignore is there’s race and there’s ethnicity. Our actual allies that come here understand this and let us know how some of their families and friends really feel about us. They call out their bullshyt from within not downplay and gaslight Black Americans who really had no idea. Some of yall act like some hoes if you not invited to every single cook out while bringing nothing but an appetite. Real allies are supposed to have more to offer than just open hands. In other words HYON. Strengthen your people while we do the same then we can look in to forming strong allegiances because right now we are just bickering powerless people.

:myman:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your concern is for African Americans correct?

You already have 2 posts in here, correct?

@Seoul Gleou had a thread upped in here where he would donate to FBA/ADOS charities exclusively and y'all could not even bother to just post.

And you're the one telling me about concerns ? Try something else.

he's right :yeshrug:

i let a thread rock for 1 whole month straight [annually btw]; it was pinned at the top of the forum. all the money was from me and all you guys had to do was post.

every post was 1 dollar for a black charity that i've vetted.

none of yall ADOS/FBA folks posted :ufdup:

yall talk about doing whats best for yall. but when the easiest opportunity is right there, it's crickets :martin:

ima keep making those donation runs though.:hubie: shout out to @LeVraiPapi and those folks that do post for charity :myman:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I know Chip from elsewhere. That wasn't intended to be offensive at all. Thats how his sense of humor is. I laughed to be honest.

He's not some big racist or boogeyman people want to make him out to be because their feelings got hurt.

Tariq is one of the most divisive figures in online black culture. He is the main reason for all this escalating unnecessary beef between black Americans and non American black people

And besides, Chip's point is proven in here and with every thread that's made by some idiot who starts an argument between different black nationalities for no reason. Meanwhile Tariq gets paid and goes grocery shopping with your money while you engage in petty arguments about heritage, beliefs and other shyt on his behalf.

Tariq himself has a white mother in law under his roof and biracial kids. So Pro-Black but couldn't grab a full FBA/A1/ADOS woman right?

Oh no I forgot at that time he was King Flex and a dating coach. Apologies

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
he's right :yeshrug:

i let a thread rock for 1 whole month straight [annually btw]; it was pinned at the top of the forum. all the money was from me and all you guys had to do was post.

every post was 1 dollar for a black charity that i've vetted.

non of yall ADOS/FBA folks posted :ufdup:

yall talk about doing whats best for yall. but when the easiest opportunity is right there, it's crickets :martin:

ima keep making those donation runs though.:hubie: shout out to @LeVraiPapi and those folks that do post for charity :myman:

Next time, make it about Tariq Nasheed sonning some black immigrnats and they will all come in there.

You might recall @Nicole0416_646NYC being offended that I tagged her in that thread.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe so. But is being slick ban worthy? Apparently it is if he's banned. I just didn't think coli brehs were that sensitive tho...and it's kinda surprising to me

Besides the quote in the OP anyone care to share some of the racist things breh posted? I don't have the time to be searching through ppls search history like that.

you have 54 warnings. Worry about yourself before posters start going through your shyt

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:russ: My life is fabulous. Im upper middle class and madly in love.

You might wanna holla at the haitians you left behind about miserable lives tho, I hear they fukked up out here. :francis:

oh so there are no black brothers and sisters in poverty here ? You got it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If u nikkas can get out your emotions then you would see that’s all we are saying. There’s no hate, everyone has work to do… not just us here in the U.S. WE ALL DO

It is different wwhen neggas talking about mudpies and talking shyt about our home country. SOme of the shyt repeated on here would get people banned from Fox News

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
oh so there are no black brothers and sisters in poverty here ? You got it.
ok so

the white guy in the OP got banned for thanking Tariq for keeping the heat off cacs and focusing it on black folks arguing with eachother globally

people get mad and ban him

and then continue to fight amongst each other (Ados vs immigrants)

Is that whats happening here?

let me know if that summary was correct brehs

:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.