CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:dwillhuh: we know this, we don't need white ppl to explain that creh.

goto to WS internet strongholds and tell them they're pieces of sh*t. Post proof when you've done this
Obviously people on thecoli and tlr republicans don’t know that, because they spend all day every day bemoaning how society is going to end due to being overrun by gay women immigrants wearing Kamala Harris t-shirts.

people cape for trump constantly. Mf’ers clearly don’t gaf about white supremacy and neo-nazis like they do random Mexican immigrants. All those conversations are put through a lens of supporting white supremacy, but the actual white supremacists go unchecked. I do post anti-racist shyt in white supremacist strongholds, namely tlr, since 2016 it's been upholding white supremacy more than fukkin reddit.

the post above me is literally talking shyt about 'funny style immigrants'... like :stopitslime:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq has said repeatedly

“most non fba blacks are NOT c00ns/tethers, but since y’all like to pretend your c00ns don’t exist like that, I’m gonna go extra hard”

coli idiot “you don’t have no smoke for white supremacists!”

*ignores hundreds of hours of his content shytting on white supremacists*

But his rhetoric and actions goes beyond that.

He can't openly and blatantly denigrate Africans because his Anti-African bias would be too obvious,

so he has to pacify his bias but making statements like that.

I've personally heard Tariq Nasheed say that only "some" Africans are cool.

I mean, at this point, it should be obvious to everyone that he clearly has a problem with Africans.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
lol, you're a clown

People like you are the reason NOTHING gets passed for the black community. You really said this stupid ass shyt and think that's a realistic, or better yet good policy for black people to lobby for, in a nation where "ADOS" are probably 10% of the population :dead:

of course ypi'd disagree, because you're an immigrant c00n who thinks he's entitled to the gains that we have fought for.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I know the diaspora wars are in full swing unfortunately, and I stay out if it :hubie:

But I'll be damned if we just gone sit around and lets cacs openly pop shyt and talk slick :stopitslime:

The following excerpt below from that cac @Box Factory the Tariq Nasheed thread...

:ban::camby::pacspit:
We should get a cac saying this about Tariq on camera and make it go viral. That will be the end of his chapter

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
In supporting clear examples of cac racism, and playing devil's advocate on their behalf?! This is what a 'Black man's does?!:hhh:

And 'group think'? You see it wise as a group to cape for whites over other Black ppl? Then again...you don't say:unimpressed:

we are the only group that believes in a unified diaspora, and have actaully worked towards this end, to our own detriment. them twitter spaces and these threads expose that.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
of course ypi'd disagree, because you're an immigrant c00n who thinks he's entitled to the gains that we have fought for.
Everyone in the United States, except for indigenous Native American tribes, are immigrants.

Again, this is exactly the retarded xenophobic bs I'm talking about. You're upholding white supremacist systems of oppression by feeling superior due to your nationality. Congratulations, you played yourself.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
But his rhetoric and actions goes beyond that.

He can't openly and blatantly denigrate Africans because his Anti-African bias would be too obvious,

so he has to pacify his bias but making statements like that.

I've personally heard Tariq Nasheed say that only "some" Africans are cool.

I mean, at this point, it should be obvious to everyone that he clearly has a problem with Africans.

complain about someone in america supposedly "denigrating" africans whilst africans commit genocide against supposedly opposite ethnic groups in the form of civil wars, political thievery and shiestiness, child soldiers, kidnapping of villages, raping and pillaging of women, and the leasing and wholesale of african land to foreigners brehs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Everyone in the United States, except for indigenous Native American tribes, are immigrants.

Again, this is exactly the retarded xenophobic bs I'm talking about. You're upholding white supremacist systems of oppression by feeling superior due to your nationality. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Why the Fuk is HE still here??^^^

Edit- he’s gone. Another cac down the drain, it’s LIT. They found out today.
:deadmanny::whew:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.