CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone really explain to me how their point is not valid ?

It would be like people that are healthy getting mad over people with cancer saying "cancer survivors rock!" Sounds stupid right? That's because it is, black people are born into this country (an many places around the world) metaphorically speaking handicapped and sick.

So getting mad at a positive message to a group of people in a much worse off position that the rest of the 62 percent of the US is asinine

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It would be like people that are healthy getting mad over people with cancer saying "cancer survivors rock!" Sounds stupid right? That's because it is, black people are born into this country (an many places around the world) metaphorically speaking handicapped and sick.

So getting mad at a positive message to a group of people in a much worse off position that the rest of the 62 percent of the US is asinine

ok thanks for trying....but I'm more trying to understand how would saying "White girls rock" or "healthy people rock" get vilified and not this is exempt.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
This shyt is gonna be :russ:
When President’s Travel……Updated 1/23/15…

http://www.politicaldog101.com/2012/06/22/when-presidents-travel/

images

All of the above vehicles (about 8 to 10 ) are airlifted by Air Force C-17 Cargo planes to EACH stop the POTUS makes…..I assume that they can leap-frog a group of about 4 or 5 groups of vehicle’s to each stop…..

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Damn can we have anything?... Oh now all colors rock huh?:mjlol: White people are such fukkin child's yo... They like them bad ass kids in school that see the good kid get a reward and be like "bu bu but what about me :mjcry:" And the teacher gives em the :camby: and they proceed to bytch and whine about not getting nothing...

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I'm gonna get negs, but in public you can't be explicitly "pro-black". This is why Barack is president and Michelle isn't, Barack knows how to play the game.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna get negs, but in public you can't be explicitly "pro-black". This is why Barack is president and Michelle isn't, Barack knows how to play the game.
Dumbass logic. fukk outta outta here

Negged too fakkit

You lucky I'm on mobile bruh, can't negg you now. You best hope I have forgotten by the time I go on my computer

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ok thanks for trying....but I'm more trying to understand how would saying "White girls rock" or "healthy people rock" get vilified and not this is exempt.

My question is why the fukk do you care nikka :rudy:

Your white, you have everything at your fingertips yet you complaining about minorities uplifting themselves

fukk outta here and watch some Louis ck:camby: