CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
My question is why the fukk do you care nikka :rudy:

Your white, you have everything at your fingertips yet you complaining about minorities uplifting themselves

fukk outta here and watch some Louis ck:camby:

Real helpful and informative, When someone don't care it's fukk you CAC, when someone is trying to care and understand it's Fukk you CAC. It's no winnin, but that won't stop me ...I'm a pray for you and ya mother B.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Real helpful and informative, When someone don't care it's fukk you CAC, when someone is trying to care and understand it's Fukk you CAC. It's no winnin, but that won't stop me ...I'm a pray for you and ya mother B.

Did I ever call you a CAC?

I'm explaining reality to you

That white skin is a commodity, you have it really good in the world. That's a goddamn fact

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
At the end of the day were the first humans to rule civilization so technicality our features are the blueprint to humanity , Alot of the people on this board are aware of this but unfortunately lets be real the general population isn't educated on stuff like this because of the eurocentric education thats tainting our sisters minds making them believe that they are inferior when it's the opposite . The criticism they receive is making them oblivious to the fact that their are the most emulated with white girls getting lip and ass injections and more recently trying to braids their hair like our sistas but like I said I give us another half century for us to wake up and start this revolution

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Did I ever call you a CAC?

I'm explaining reality to you

That white skin is a commodity, you have it really good in the world. That's a goddamn fact

That's your inferiority complex speaking. There are lots of "white people" that are struggling. Being white doesn't mean you will be successful in life.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the obliviousness of White society in America to almost anything black is both a mixture of sadness and pure fukking comedy a lot of white folks go full fukking retard on anything Black

They intentionally just throw logic and sympathy out the window when it comes to anything black. It's almost an automatic switch for them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's your inferiority complex speaking. There are lots of "white people" that are struggling. Being white doesn't mean you will be successful in life.

No inferiority complex at all

How come blacks who earned a college diploma are making roughly the same as whites who only graduated high school?:sas2:

Facts are facts bro, that's how the world turns:manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I seriously wish I could have a face to face conversation with MFs that think like those tweets in the op. Their bullshyt arguments would get shut down and demolished with the quickness :pachaha:

One of those idiots had the nerve to say "we're all treated fair and equal" :dead:

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Breh c00ns are the ones that think white people are this super special, super successful group of people. I'm just keeping it real, their shyt smells the same as mine. :sas2:
deny the fact that white people have a leg up and a privilege in this country and wonder why we still dont own 1 percent of any wealth brehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
these Devil's make everything about themselves.

Programs like Black Girls Rock are necessary because for too long Black women have been told by a white supremacist society that they arent good enough. When we in fact know as a people that Black women are the best.

That message doesnt get told through the white man's media, so of course we need our own programs too.

tldr; fukk these crackers and their feelings.

It's not even about black women being the best. It's about combating western society images that tell black girls from a young age that they're inferior because they don't have straight hair, have darker skin, etc. Groups that are oppressed have ALWAYS responded by creating pride movements, or celebrating themselves. When Irish people were getting treated like shyt they really started expressing pride in themselves. Italian Americans had all types of groups and events to combat the stereotypes that they were all gangsters. And obviously the black pride movement was created as a response to racist attempts to other-ize and oppress black people. If you have a parent over the age of 55-60 ask them what James Brown's Say It Loud meant to them. That shyt helped them get through the day.

I can't link now because I'm at work but I noticed a study came out today that showed that children who suffer from poverty think entirely differently from children who are in middle or upper class households. They have more stress, fear, etc and it has an impact on their educational performance. There was another study a few months ago about many black people in inner cities displaying similar traits of war vets with PTSD. Anyone who refuses to let people suffering like that celebrate themselves and try to cheer each other up/be positive is an a$$hole IMO...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Seen on FB:

When White People Try To Tell Black People What To Do:

White People: Hey Black people, you need to fix your community right now!
Black People: Okay, what about President Obama's "My Brother's Keeper" program?
White People: OMG WHAT ABOUT WHIIIITEEEEE BOYSSS?!
Black People: Fine, how about ‪#‎BlackGirlsRock‬?
White People: OMGPUMPKINSPICEFUUUUUCKKKINNNG RACCISTTTT!!!
Black People: Whatever, I don't even care what you have to say.
White People: YOU'RE BEING DIVISIVE! I WISH SLAVERYY-----

WHAT THE HELL DO WHITE PEOPLE WANT??!! You don't want Black people to come into your communities, yet you bytch and whine when they make something of their own.