CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Cacs really hate to see black people feeling themselves in a society created by them that constantly tells them their ugly, criminal, dirty, dumb, violent, uncivilized, unsuccessful, and everything else bad they throw at us...huh?

Example...there was a thing on tumblr called #blackout...where black people posted selfies of themselves...the point was to speak about black lives mattering in a society that constantly tells us we do not.

So...a bunch of pissed off white people...mad that they weren't included in something (even though 99% of the shyt in this society caters to them) created a thing called #whiteout which was 100% racist in nature...even though they claimed to not be...even though they said stuff like this...

This #blackout shyt is ridiculous. I’m all for gender and race equality, but this social media tactic is causing a clear division of races. Instead, of glorifying one race, why don’t we all promote unity. I’m starting the “uniteall” hashtag.

Posted 3 weeks ago with 2,986 notes
© fearwhatyoulove, Via monsooned

I think a lot of people agree with you they just don't want to be harassed and have people saying we're racist or don't give a shyt. When that's not the actuality of it.
anonymous_avatar_30.gif
Anonymous

Literally I’m not fukking racist omfg I just made a comment??? Like literally ANY SUBJECT MATTER would annoy me if it was posted consecutively 1000000 times my fukkin bad

tumblr can be very pushy sometimes and judgmental and i think the whole blackout thing is very dictatorship like. especially the hate against one race and the glorification against the other like thats not promoting anything other than hate.
Anonymous

thank you omfg this is exactly what I’m trying to say wow

:scust: @ cacs....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BTW....thanks to this thread, I'm making a new social media hashtag

#PUNCHACRACKERINTHEFACEFRIDAYS

Seriously...they making me that mad these days...
You just got hired and your picture is all over this website.

I think you should temper your criticism and tailor your commentary

Be upset if you must but don't be reckless

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
One of these days, I'm seriously gonna get my chance to fukk one of you crackers up...like hard. Like you'll be in a goddamn coma and it will be just as good as busting a nut in a warm wet p*ssy. :ahh:

Like...DIE! You fukking cracker ass piece of shyt.

I aint a cracker you stupid ass :childplease:

And you aint gonna do shyt.

Proof: You making empty threats on the internet.

I've lived and bunked with real thugs all my life; you have no thuggery in you. :camby:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
There was a psychologist who did a study saying black women are the most unattractive.

Anytime someone is told to make the "ideal" female, she doesn't have any black features (maybe some full lips)

We're treated as either hypersexualized jezebels or fat angry, neck rolling mammies

And you wonder why we need black girls rock? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You just got hired and your picture is all over this website.

I think you should temper your criticism and tailor your commentary

Be upset if you must but don't be reckless

Yea...I'm gonna have to tone it down here...

Technically me getting appointed with a insurance license though...my license can't be revoked by making flagrant comments on the internet (really only a felony would do that)...but I feel ya.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
cacs love getting involved in black people shyt tho lol. i can go my whole day not giving a Cac a single piece of mind even though i see them everywhere everyday, but we will be all over their minds and they barely see us. there is something wrong with them brehs

I say this time and time again......

Whites are inherently OBSESSED with US.