CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White folks are terrified at the thought of black people being empowered. That's their worst fear. This is why the media pushes emasculated black males. That's why they hire and promote women and gay blacks in corporate America before masculine black men. They fear what they cant control. When you don't have any pride in yourself its easy to manipulate and control you and you will never live up to your potential.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously wish I could have a face to face conversation with MFs that think like those tweets in the op. Their bullshyt arguments would get shut down and demolished with the quickness :pachaha:

One of those idiots had the nerve to say "we're all treated fair and equal" :dead:

Let's see if they believe that after a traffic stop.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White folks are terrified at the thought of black people being empowered. That's their worst fear. This is why the media pushes emasculated black males. That's why they hire and promote women and gay blacks in corporate America before masculine black men. They fear what they cant control. When you don't have any pride in yourself its easy to manipulate and control you and you will never live up to your potential.

Yeah, masculinity in general is dead in America. I don't see any white OR black alpha males outside of sports nowadays under 35. Masculinity scares the feminists.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people seriously believe all things are equal, and we live in a post racial society, and they EARNED all their privilege by working harder/being smarter/being better. That's the core of their feelings and source of their outrage.

nah, they play dumb to keep us angry and confused. they know the playing field isnt equal, they fully understand their privileges in society. their job is to constantly force blame on us, while never holding themselves accountable for anything.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, masculinity in general is dead in America. I don't see any white OR black alpha males outside of sports nowadays under 35. Masculinity scares the feminists.
Not for white folks. White super hero movies drop every other weekend. how many movies come out per year where the average white boy or woman trains for 2 weeks then saves the world. White folks where even Egyptians this year. Tv shows too.. Scandal got an average white boy banging a bad black woman. They have plenty of masculine examples.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not for white folks. White super hero movies drop every other weekend. how many movies come out per year where the average white boy or woman trains for 2 weeks then saves the world. White folks where even Egyptians this year. Tv shows too.. Scandal got an average white boy banging a bad black woman. They have plenty of masculine examples.

But they all over 35 and above. That's my point. Most young white men in the media that ain't in sports are :wrist:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
saw some white dude I went to school with back in the day on fb yesterday talking about black people who fight against racism are just "stirring the pot". Like bruh...your father and grandfather created the pot and you are eating from it. That's like steppin on somebody's fukkin toe and tellin them to just ignore it.
:salute:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they all over 35 and above. That's my point. Most young white men in the media that ain't in sports are :wrist:
That kingsman secret service movie just came out not long ago with average teenage white boys kickin ass. Those actors were well under 35. Those divergent/insurgent movies stars a white boy and that actor is under 35 too. There are plenty more examples.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, they play dumb to keep us angry and confused. they know the playing field isnt equal, they fully understand their privileges in society. their job is to constantly force blame on us, while never holding themselves accountable for anything.

I think it's a matter of cognitive dissonance, and they can't stand having their fantasy upended by being reminded of how they got their ill-begotten place in society or of the ramifications of their imperialism.

Last edited:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Who are you fooling :mindblown:??? You're as white as snow :childplease:.

That'd be you you cave mutant. You're trying far too hard to look "black," you aint fooling anyone fakkit :camby:

Your obsession with me is reaching excessive levels. Check yourself.