Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So fake news???

This is fake news as well

Bud Light Plummets To 14th Place Among Beers As Anheuser-Busch CEO Pleads For Consumers To Think Of The 65,000 Employees Impacted By Boycotts

Yooooooo, my man’s suit is big as hell

:russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
you don't even read the sources you link

and i won't even begin to dissect that YT video, come on man :deadrose: linking some random-ass "local news channel" with 6k subs :russ:

keep believing what y'all want to believe, i'm out

You really are flaming :wrist:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Now image if we actually came together about any ONE THING, ANYTHING, and boycotted it by not spending…

These people will come together over a fukkin garbage ass beer, garbage ass politicians, etc…
We use to be able to. Now its just C.R.E.A.M and I gotta get mine's. :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So fake news???

This is fake news as well

Bud Light Plummets To 14th Place Among Beers As Anheuser-Busch CEO Pleads For Consumers To Think Of The 65,000 Employees Impacted By Boycotts

Down nearly a third in the run up to 4th of July year over year but just online cac rage :heh: you got it @EmojiFlame enjoy that bud light at the next drag show you go to

“@lynndragoman24546 days ago
If Dylan Mulvaney is an influencer why hasn't he influenced his followers to drink bud light?”

:jbhmm:
QTNA

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm on code with alt right cacs also.....as it pertains to tranny agendas only. Them nıggas disgusting dawg. 🤮

Plus they can HTON literally and figuratively.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It's an easy boycott because all those lite lagers and pilsners taste the same, are priced the same and are located in the same place. It's not like they're switching from beer to tequila to make their point.
Definitely an easy boycott. Just look at the millions of breweries in your cities. People aren’t going there to drink Bud anything lol. Also, there’s mad beets out there. You don’t have to drink bud light. They be wanting black people to boycott sports leagues and stuff.. the same leagues that young black people use to get millions for themselves and their families. Now shyt like Gucci… I never wore that so it’s whatever on that.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I gotta say not one of my friends talked about this until the dumb mega idiots started making noise about it. "The left" doesn't care about this issue and honestly I would buy more stock because they're idiots.
right now bud light is still the number 2 beer brand in america. even with all the dumb boycotts and what not it's still a strong brand.
I actually don't know people who drink beer like that. if we're drinking we're always reaching for something harder. beer is awful.
they can boycott as much as they want but those dumb idiots will lose in the long term
I hope they moved on to natty ice. let them puke black:lolbron:

Last edited: