Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Just came in to say the title alone got me cackling.

Fucc them cacs and that college dorm piss beer.:takedat:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
About that.....

What is the “gazette”? Why does a publication called the gazette publish an article written in “Washington Examiner” (a far right internet gossip publication). I’m 99% sure if this was an actual true story, it wouldn’t be an exclusive scoop by much tarnished political dirt sheet. I mean, I guess there is a chance this could be correct, but, I would think that it would actually be breaking news in a real publication. Where did you happen upon this?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What is the “gazette”? Why does a publication called the gazette publish an article written in “Washington Examiner” (a far right internet gossip publication). I’m 99% sure if this was an actual true story, it wouldn’t be an exclusive scoop by much tarnished political dirt sheet. I mean, I guess there is a chance this could be correct, but, I would think that it would actually be breaking news in a real publication. Where did you happen upon this?
Would Newsweek suffice?

Daps
'Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation'

Correction. Many people across the ethnic, gender and even sexual orientation spectrum are mad about the Bud Light fiasco. As expected, the usual coli users keep showing how out of touch with ordinary people they truly are. These are the same coli members that advises people to 'touch grass'... oh the irony. Keep shilling, it's hilarious.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You're tryin way to hard

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps

in general, the sourcing and selection of articles on this forum is a fukking embarrassment and is largely driven by confirmation bias than anything else :manny:

oh and as for that newsweek article

Newsweek could not verify which Costco stores will not restock the beer brand but has contacted the retailer through the contact form available on its website on Tuesday.

y'all falling for online cac rage and man it's embarrassing

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
in general, the sourcing and selection of articles on this forum is a fukking embarrassment and is largely driven by confirmation bias than anything else :manny:

Yea man it’s all online cac rage bud light sales are rock solid

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

So fake news???

This is fake news as well

Bud Light Plummets To 14th Place Among Beers As Anheuser-Busch CEO Pleads For Consumers To Think Of The 65,000 Employees Impacted By Boycotts

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So fake news???

This is fake news as well

Down nearly a third in the run up to 4th of July year over year but just online cac rage :heh: you got it @EmojiFlame enjoy that bud light at the next drag show you go to

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Yea man it’s all online cac rage bud light sales are rock solid

you don't even read the sources you link

and i won't even begin to dissect that YT video, come on man :deadrose: linking some random-ass "local news channel" with 6k subs :russ:

keep believing what y'all want to believe, i'm out