Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
you don't even read the sources you link

and i won't even begin to dissect that YT video, come on man :deadrose: linking some random-ass "local news channel" with 6k subs :russ:

keep believing what y'all want to believe, i'm out
New York
CNN

Mexican-made Modelo Especial is the top-selling beer in the United States for the second straight month, once again snatching the crown from Bud LiIght.

For the four weeks ending on July 1, Modelo Especial captured 8.7% of overall beer sales, compared to Bud Light’s 7% share, according to NIQ data given to consulting firm Bump Williams. Dollar sales for the pre-July 4 period continued to be grim for Bud Light, with sales falling 28.5%, while Modelo’s grew 8.5% during the same time period.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/10/business/modelo-bud-light-sales-june/index.html

CNN sourced....Fake news :troll:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Forbes.Com

Fake news:troll:

Hate Trumpsters but be the exactly the same from the other side of the aisle coli brehs. If you don't like something that happened...just say its not real. :krs:

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
New York
CNN

Mexican-made Modelo Especial is the top-selling beer in the United States for the second straight month, once again snatching the crown from Bud LiIght.

For the four weeks ending on July 1, Modelo Especial captured 8.7% of overall beer sales, compared to Bud Light’s 7% share, according to NIQ data given to consulting firm Bump Williams. Dollar sales for the pre-July 4 period continued to be grim for Bud Light, with sales falling 28.5%, while Modelo’s grew 8.5% during the same time period.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/10/business/modelo-bud-light-sales-june/index.html

CNN sourced....Fake news :troll:

so where does this mention costco not stocking up bud light anymore? or the second link (from may, btw)? :patrice:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I really haven't paid any attention to this but did Bud do anything beyond supports alphabet crews right to live life?...Damn:heh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I really haven't paid any attention to this but did Bud do anything beyond supports alphabet crews right to live life?...Damn:heh:
The problem is Bud Light taste like cow piss. They had a loyal fanbase(rednecks) who grew up drinking that nasty shyt for no other reason other then they ain't know no better. Like idoits the former CEO decided to support a transgender, which of course pissed off their redneck customer base. Redneck customer base then tries other beers and realizes that Bud Light kinda taste like cow piss plus they support trans so they're not buying it no more.

Coli Libs mad for some reason cause rednecks no longer want to drink a cow piss tasting beer that wanted to support a trans. Coli Libs then accuse anyone that points out Bud Light sales have plummeted as MAGA.Thats the synopsis.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Now you wanna play coy ok. Bud light is doing great my bad for disturbing you all.

play coy? i questioned the initial source for the costco thing - you came here with your dyslexic ass and attempted to flood me with dumb links that did not change what i said at all :deadrose:

i do not question that bud light has taken a hit due to this - and i cannot predict where sales will go. but y'all fall for dumb stories and post them as long as they support your narrative - it is embarrassing, man.

and that's accepting that costco COULD pull bud light at some point - the sources linked here do not really prove any of that :manny:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It is a company that depends on a demographic to purchase its product. They pissed of their main demographic, White People, so they were boycotted. The company made the mistake of thinking its job was to push an ideology instead of selling beer, they suffer for that mistake. They seem to have forgotten that no one is obligated to buy their beer, including the group of people they normally sell the most beer too. They also did not realize the group they were courting is not large enough to support their beer selling business. So, two massive corporate mistakes in one.

Well, Modelo is winning with their more generalist commercials about overcoming obstacles and being a fighter.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
play coy? i questioned the initial source for the costco thing - you came here with your dyslexic ass and attempted to flood me with dumb links that did not change what i said at all :deadrose:

i do not question that bud light has taken a hit due to this - and i cannot predict where sales will go. but y'all fall for dumb stories and post them as long as they support your narrative - it is embarrassing, man.

and that's accepting that costco COULD pull bud light at some point - the sources linked here do not really prove any of that :manny:
Goofy the source says that itself.

The beer is given the star of death with speculation that it will not be restocked at Costco per store policy cause its not selling well. It hasn't happened yet. ITS WRITTEN IN THE NEWSWEEK ARTICLE. This was in response to a poster who said that the beer sales/stock was fine? Would you consider a major wholesaler marking your product for possible discontinuation due to poor sales as fine?