Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
FuSFMa8WcAAoYi9

Take a misleading picture and use to mak a claim no one is drinking bud light brehs

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
republicans becoming the party of terminally online weirdos :skip:

there is no way normal white people calling up other white people "yo dont buy budlight anymore Grady, they had a transwoman" and people passionate enough to boycott budlight completely :pachaha:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
They're still buying their shyt as a whole. Profits will be crazy when it's time to report. That exec will get put on somewhere else with a 15% raise so they did that individual a favor. Non issue. Non news.
Exactly. The stock price hasn't dropped yet. Still hovering around $60. They just switched from Bud Light to Corona. The money going in the same coffers.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We're talking about the Bud Light brand. Anheuser Busch will probably be fine, yes, but the Bud Light brand can be tanked. They care, otherwise the CEO himself wouldn't have issued a statement. I don't know why y'all think these corporations are invincible.
You're bugging
Their beef should be with the owner of Bud light... boycotting Bud while drinking Budweiser is ridiculous

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When you're feeling entitled and privileged you have no real world worries and can engage in childish games like these.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But the Bud Light brand (which I’m sure is the #1 or 2 brand under AB) is losing hella sales among their core demographic because the VP of marketing wrongly thought it made sense to growth the brand with trans inclusionary politices. :dead:

The stock price will go down. Heads will role. People will get fired.
They aren't losing sales because the dumbest redneck crew keep buying the beer to destroy it

Ie giving them increased sales

You can't even say the stock price took a hit because it actually increased where it was prior all the outrage did was cause a small dip. If that's a W then rethugs is going out sad

What they have done is make a republican donor look bad and showcase how insane the right demo that purchased their beer are

Red Money

All Star
Daps
People still watch beer commercials?

Budweiser/beer commercials ain't been cool since the 2000s.

All the Budweiser beer ads I remember had the frog in it.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. The stock price hasn't dropped yet. Still hovering around $60. They just switched from Bud Light to Corona. The money going in the same coffers.

BUSINESS

Bud Light parent Anheuser-Busch’s stock has lost $27B over Dylan Mulvaney​

By Shannon Thaler
June 2, 2023 | 10:15am
NYPICHPDPICT000012090146.jpg

Getty Images for GLAAD
Bud Light maker Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost a whopping $27 billion in market value in the wake of its star-crossed partnership with Dylan Mulvaney — most recently slammed by a 5% stock drop this week.
AB InBev’s market capitalization fell to $107.44 billion through the end of May — down more than $27 billion from the $134.55 billion value the company had on March 31, the day before Mulvaney’s partnership went live, according to Dow Jones Market Data Group.

:huhldup:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

BUSINESS

Bud Light parent Anheuser-Busch’s stock has lost $27B over Dylan Mulvaney​

By Shannon Thaler
June 2, 2023 | 10:15am
NYPICHPDPICT000012090146.jpg

Getty Images for GLAAD
Bud Light maker Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost a whopping $27 billion in market value in the wake of its star-crossed partnership with Dylan Mulvaney — most recently slammed by a 5% stock drop this week.
AB InBev’s market capitalization fell to $107.44 billion through the end of May — down more than $27 billion from the $134.55 billion value the company had on March 31, the day before Mulvaney’s partnership went live, according to Dow Jones Market Data Group.

:huhldup:

Thats the same stock price that its was 6 months ago before they made a can of beer for a tranny. Everything except AI related stocks have been losers this year. BUD is still well positioned. Get you some shares at $55 while the P/E is sub 20.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Thats the same stock price that its was 6 months ago before they made a can of beer for a tranny. Everything except AI related stocks have been losers this year. BUD is still well positioned. Get you some shares at $55 while the P/E is sub 20.
About that.....