Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
There's a meme going around in which folks act as if the floor is lava(similar to the lava game we've played as children) and the memes usually have the title "If The Floor Were Hot Lava". And there are different memes and vids showcasing people trying to avoid touching the floor. This white guy is saying "If the floor were black women" and thus he is embracing the floor instead of trying to avoid it, showcasing his love for black women.
tenor.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
but you gotta understand bro... any black person that downplays their fellow black person and elevates white people is already a lost cause.... you shouldn't even want them in your presence..... the brainwashing is already too deep.....

you gotta understand that there are alot of white people with black skin... not everyone who is "one of us" is actually one of us...... some of these people wish they were white

You need to stop telling truth. :dame:

Please. :beli:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

ARE YOU BREHS AND BREHETTES LISTENING?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
black women gotta tighten up tho... black men dont start blushing when women start throwing compliments at us... PAWGs aint blushing and tweeting about black men lust... they could care less... other races aint doing this shyt.... our women gotta stop..... yall look crazy.... yall might be the only people on earth who get happy when validated by other races.... literally no one else cares about this shyt except black women.... but that white supremacy media machine is a motherfukker tho......

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
shyt be funny....at least bucks sit down and shut up and stay in their lane with their PAWGs.... wenches be on the FRONT LINES talking about fighting white supremacy while working a corporate job and going home to ride white dikk...... :dead:

shyt could be a movie..... the adventures of a lost negro
On sum real shyt from what I've seen

Black women in relationships with white men are more waaaaaaayyyyy more deusional than Black men in relationships with White Women. They are outta they're damn minds. Makes sense becuz women typically take on the mentality of the men they are with sooo u know what that means

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
On sum real shyt from what I've seen

Black women in relationships with white men are more waaaaaaayyyyy more deusional than Black men in relationships with White Women. They are outta they're damn minds. Makes sense becuz women typically take on the mentality of the men they are with sooo u know what that means

yeah...I stay away from those type of black people... working for the white man... sucking him off (physically and figuratively) .... these types will never be apart of the movement to build towards self sufficiency... these types usually believe the white mans ice is colder and that we should attach ourselves to the white mans wagon.... very low self esteem...... gotta raise your daughters with the knowledge that white people are inferior

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
shyt be funny....at least bucks sit down and shut up and stay in their lane with their PAWGs.... wenches be on the FRONT LINES talking about fighting white supremacy while working a corporate job and going home to ride white dikk...... :dead:

shyt could be a movie..... the adventures of a lost negro
Cognitive dissonance is a muthafukka:mjgrin: tryna have tha best of both worlds. like ya mamma use to say, either be outside or inside, n stay there:mjgrin:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
As I said once in a previous thread like this...

this isn't strange because most of these white men still aren't...
  • Introducing these black women to their respective families. (they don't want black wives)
  • Wanting to marry a black woman as most white men WANT to keep their kids white (no matter HOW liberal they are or how they love to say I DON'T SEE COLOR)
  • Introducing these black women to their friends as their girlfriends (love it when white guys lock up on this in public)
  • Wanting to start or impregnate these same black women. (they prefer Asian 1st over their own white women or white Hispanic last)
  • Keeping pictures of these SAME black women off their desk at work because they don't want any of their white peers to know they are dating a black woman. (Seen this one before a few times)
It's that fukked up that they even have SEMINARS on how to catch a White Man....have you ever seen a seminar for a BLACK MALE to date out his race? :usure:

I don't see it nor do I see the problem if a black woman wants to be a part of that as that is the choice SHE has to make as black women. She does not OWE me allegiance nor do I owe them so I have no issues with dating outside my race to find what I need.

Frankly I am not even checking for Black Women anymore like that as there are far too many options out here for me to be complaining about it...and I can't complain about black women if I am no longer dating them..doesn't mean I don't stand by them in their choices or will defend them if and when that time comes in what ever fashion that be. (Internet not included) but it doesn't mean I can't comment on how lopsided most of these WM/BF relationships are.

I just hope they know what they are getting into because a WM/BF relationship is much much more harder on them as once they are used up for that "exotic p*ssy" then it's pretty much a wrap. It's been that way since we were bought here 400 years ago and still...ain't much changed.

There are WAY too many women out here in the USA and in the WORLD for any black man to be complaining...ANY...but hey this is the Coli :lolbron: