Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
As I said once in a previous thread like this...

this isn't strange because most of these white men still aren't...
  • Introducing these black women to their respective families. (they don't want black wives)
  • Wanting to marry a black woman as most white men WANT to keep their kids white (no matter HOW liberal they are or how they love to say I DON'T SEE COLOR)
  • Introducing these black women to their friends as their girlfriends (love it when white guys lock up on this in public)
  • Wanting to start or impregnate these same black women. (they prefer Asian 1st over their own white women or white Hispanic last)
  • Keeping pictures of these SAME black women off their desk at work because they don't want any of their white peers to know they are dating a black woman. (Seen this one before a few times)
It's that fukked up that they even have SEMINARS on how to catch a White Man....have you ever seen a seminar for a BLACK MALE to date out his race? :usure:

I don't see it nor do I see the problem if a black woman wants to be a part of that as that is the choice SHE has to make as black women. She does not OWE me allegiance nor do I owe them so I have no issues with dating outside my race to find what I need.

Frankly I am not even checking for Black Women anymore like that as there are far too many options out here for me to be complaining about it...and I can't complain about black women if I am no longer dating them..doesn't mean I don't stand by them in their choices or will defend them if and when that time comes in what ever fashion that be. (Internet not included) but it doesn't mean I can't comment on how lopsided most of these WM/BF relationships are.

I just hope they know what they are getting into because a WM/BF relationship is much much more harder on them as once they are used up for that "exotic p*ssy" then it's pretty much a wrap. It's been that way since we were bought here 400 years ago and still...ain't much changed.

There are WAY too many women out here in the USA and in the WORLD for any black man to be complaining...ANY...but hey this is the Coli :lolbron:

Not true. Ive met many White men at my previous jobs or interning positions who had Black wives and children and spoke about it to me and others at the job on several occasions. We even had one bring his wife and children to work on several occasions so you really cant generalize everybody.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Not true. Ive met many White men at my previous jobs or interning positions who had Black wives and children and spoke about it to me and others at the job on several occasions. We even brought his wife and children to work on several occasions so you really cant generalize everybody.

Yes I can. :dwillhuh:

It's the Coli. :troll: and I didn't say all...I said MOST but that is good enough for me.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
For reasons like this #ImportGang stays winning :mjpls:

200w.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As I said once in a previous thread like this...

this isn't strange because most of these white men still aren't...
  • Introducing these black women to their respective families. (they don't want black wives)
  • Wanting to marry a black woman as most white men WANT to keep their kids white (no matter HOW liberal they are or how they love to say I DON'T SEE COLOR)
  • Introducing these black women to their friends as their girlfriends (love it when white guys lock up on this in public)
  • Wanting to start or impregnate these same black women. (they prefer Asian 1st over their own white women or white Hispanic last)
  • Keeping pictures of these SAME black women off their desk at work because they don't want any of their white peers to know they are dating a black woman. (Seen this one before a few times)
It's that fukked up that they even have SEMINARS on how to catch a White Man....have you ever seen a seminar for a BLACK MALE to date out his race? :usure:

I don't see it nor do I see the problem if a black woman wants to be a part of that as that is the choice SHE has to make as black women. She does not OWE me allegiance nor do I owe them so I have no issues with dating outside my race to find what I need.

Frankly I am not even checking for Black Women anymore like that as there are far too many options out here for me to be complaining about it...and I can't complain about black women if I am no longer dating them..doesn't mean I don't stand by them in their choices or will defend them if and when that time comes in what ever fashion that be. (Internet not included) but it doesn't mean I can't comment on how lopsided most of these WM/BF relationships are.

I just hope they know what they are getting into because a WM/BF relationship is much much more harder on them as once they are used up for that "exotic p*ssy" then it's pretty much a wrap. It's been that way since we were bought here 400 years ago and still...ain't much changed.

There are WAY too many women out here in the USA and in the WORLD for any black man to be complaining...ANY...but hey this is the Coli :lolbron:
That's how I feel. Another layer is a black woman got to be self-aware that she isn't first choice.