Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DCaKOgzUwAAS8og.jpg

When on the nikka's twitter and found this. These are the no logic having ass women that commented on this white dude's post. You can't argue with them on facts when they can't do basic math, smh.

...... this cant be a real twitter post :dwillhuh:

Aight brehs, i'm logging off
steve-francis-detox.jpg

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

hoe teps - "the black woman is gawd!!!"

bw - "ugh, nikka wadever"

cracka ass - "the floor is black women"

bw- **blush**"omg, Aaron your sooo sweet" **blush**

giphy.gif

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:mjlol:
They believe when they date out it's for the "right reasons" but everyone else does it out of hatred and lust.

shyt be funny....at least bucks sit down and shut up and stay in their lane with their PAWGs.... wenches be on the FRONT LINES talking about fighting white supremacy while working a corporate job and going home to ride white dikk...... :dead:

shyt could be a movie..... the adventures of a lost negro