CUTWptNUcAAa1g3.jpg:large

:mjlol: our "loyal" queens brehs:laff:
Best post of the month so far :russ:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Your kin ain't always your kind. Learned that shyt early in my life and avoided many c00ns because of it.

thats a fact, just like there are white people who feel that they are superior....some black people feel that white people are superior too..... they look at them as the gold standard from their schools, jobs, corporations, everything... that brainwashing is DEEP...... its very easy to become a lost negro..... especially if your parents and relatives are lost negroes.... and the worse part is.... the lost negroes dont even know they're lost.... the whole situation is crazy....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's this Facebook group here in DFW called key to the streets. This group is like 99.9% black and really nobody but blacks post. Look what happened when this white dude posted, this nikka got almost 1k like when brothers usually get around 20-50. These girls are losing all morals for him

Edit............

You can't make this shyt up

He got exposed on the old group and these hoes still took up for him :wow:

And the hoe taking his side ......

He got that Navy SEAL sniper swag.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm starting to say fuk this sht and just do my own thing. The black community is too far gone, if we go extinct, we go extinct, fuk it. Make some money and leave America to live somewhere with tropical black women and no social media. Y'all can fight over pawgs and white slave owners

Damn that tweet got you real mad aint it breh? :mjlol: