Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
They believe when they date out it's for the "right reasons" but everyone else does it out of hatred and lust.
:mjlol:bro this shyt be killing me. Ive done heard it all about brehs dating out. "you hate dark skin,you hate your mother, you fetishize mixed children"

meanwhile these bytches can
full
them marrying cacs

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What does that have to do with anything, weirdo? White is White anywhere in the world. A country does NOT change that.
:what: Different cultures

How many cacs in the dixie south do think will display a picture of their black spouse on their work desk, compared to a "progressive city" like T-Dot

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even get it. What ami missing? Granted I'm at work right now taking a shyt.

Daps
Damn that tweet got you real mad aint it breh? :mjlol:

It's not even that. It's everything. Beat up by the police and thrown in jail. Living in shtty conditions. Constantly racially profiled. Bernie Sanders was probably our last hope

I ain't got time for that, it's every man for himself:pacspit:. Even rich cacs fuk over their own kind:yeshrug:. And our own African ancestors sold us to cacs as slaves, if you wanna make it in life you gotta look after yourself:ufdup: