Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The floor is lava game

The floor is lava means you're suppose to jump off the floor as if it's lava

But the floor is black women, so instead of jumping off the floor, he lays on the floor because he likes black women

Are you dead ass serious with me right now breh :dwillhuh:

This has to be the corniest shyt I've ever seen or heard of in my life :laff:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so

It's this Facebook group here in DFW called key to the streets. This group is like 99.9% black and really nobody but blacks post. Look what happened when this white dude posted, this nikka got almost 1k like when brothers usually get around 20-50. These girls are losing all morals for him

Edit............

You can't make this shyt up

He got exposed on the old group and these hoes still took up for him :wow:

And the hoe taking his side ......

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You cannot make this shyt up :mjlol: Cac laying on his back in some J's lookin like the :dead: smiley

Reading this thread right after reading the other TLR thread with the fat chick saying black men aren't loyal as black women :mjlol:

Cac: "The floor is black women :ahh:"

Sistas: ":blessed::noah:
hey king :shaq:"

Black man: "The floor is white women :ahh:"

Sistas: "
1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

black man: "The floor is black women :ahh:

Sistas:
CUTWptNUcAAa1g3.jpg:large

:mjlol: our "loyal" queens brehs:laff:

:laff:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Are you dead ass serious with me right now breh :dwillhuh:

This has to be the corniest shyt I've ever seen or heard of in my life :laff:

Social media black people are easily moved by white acceptance

A white boy can get on Twitter and say black women> white women he's fukking at least three black women in pops garage by noon:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I must be having a slow moment cause I still don't get it :dahell:
I don't get it.:yeshrug:

And that greasy / sweaty looking dude looks like he , gets drunk and gets his butt pounded in the name of drunken cheery fun:picard:

Raise your daughters with self esteem and pride people.:sadcam::usure::mjcry:
I'm sorry but I think I am riding the short bus today. What does he mean by the floor is black women?
Da fukk kinda corny shyt :what:
Compliment or not ain't no one comparing me to a floor.

There's a meme going around in which folks act as if the floor is lava(similar to the lava game we've played as children) and the memes usually have the title "If The Floor Were Hot Lava". And there are different memes and vids showcasing people trying to avoid touching the floor. This white guy is saying "If the floor were black women" and thus he is embracing the floor instead of trying to avoid it, showcasing his love for black women.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
but you gotta understand bro... any black person that downplays their fellow black person and elevates white people is already a lost cause.... you shouldn't even want them in your presence..... the brainwashing is already too deep.....

you gotta understand that there are alot of white people with black skin... not everyone who is "one of us" is actually one of us...... some of these people wish they were white
Your kin ain't always your kind. Learned that shyt early in my life and avoided many c00ns because of it.