Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but I think I am riding the short bus today. What does he mean by the floor is black women?

The floor is lava game

The floor is lava means you're suppose to jump off the floor as if it's lava

But the floor is black women, so instead of jumping off the floor, he lays on the floor because he likes black women

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cac: "The floor is black women :ahh:"

Sistas: ":blessed::noah:hey king"

Black man: "The floor is white women :ahh:"

Sistas: "
1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

black man: "The floor is black women :ahh:

Sistas:
CUTWptNUcAAa1g3.jpg:large

:mjlol: our "loyal" queens brehs:laff:
tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

Daps
Man I'm starting to say fuk this sht and just do my own thing. The black community is too far gone, if we go extinct, we go extinct, fuk it. Make some money and leave America to live somewhere with tropical black women and no social media. Y'all can fight over pawgs and white slave owners