Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Nikkas in here yelling cac this and cac that yet these dudes somehow got reps in the multi thousands.
:russ:
They've said some wild shyt too. Bout blacks deserving their treatment at the hands of cops because they are violent people.

Meanwhile, me, a first generation African American with pure African blood running through my veins can't even get away with saying 'Nas lost, Jay won' without being negged into oblivion.

:mjlol:
Have priorities Brehs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nikkas in here yelling cac this and cac that yet these dudes somehow got reps in the multi thousands.
:russ:
They've said some wild shyt too. Bout blacks deserving their treatment at the hands of cops because they are violent people.

Meanwhile, me, a first generation African American with pure African blood running through my veins can't even get away with saying 'Nas lost, Jay won' without being negged into oblivion.

:mjlol:

Say anything negative about Gucci Mane and your rep is gone but these cacs are in here running wild:mjlol:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Who is holding grudges for years? Never understood that or why the fat kids in high school who work on their bodies feel the need to floss in front of people that used to pick on them at the class reunion (when they shouldn't have been fat in the first place and the teasing was a motivation). Not only was he bullied as a kid he can now face charges and possibly face jail. So the bully wins again. Dude doesn't seem mentally stable.

Cameraman had nice teeth...

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
How the fukk does he even have a pos rep? :what:
this seems to happen a lot, a cac pretending to be black always have high rep, look at @Originalgangsta317

maybe the coli isn't too good at spotting cacs like they pretend they are since you guys seem to catch everyone but the actual cacs:jbhmm:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Muthfukka been here since 2012. So he done soaked up all the black slang, black people thinking points, what music we like, food all that shyt lmfao! He know us now. Or so he think lol
Cacs/non blacks are easy to spot.

Bring some racial conflict and they hurry up :cape:to deflect the focus.