Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
"Nobody oh here respects you"
11k+ daps suggests otherwise :usure:
Leave, like I'm gonna leave because of you and everybody else in this thread ?
Lame ass motherfukker, you think anybody cares about some fukking daps? You must be a real loser type motherfukker if you think that shyt matters to anyone. You seriously think that daps mean we respect you? People dapped your other posts because they didn't know your true charatcter of being a disrespectful, racist, wannabe black, fakkit white boy. You've exposed yourself in this thread. Just admit that you don't respect black people, you've been making very evident in this thread

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
By saying I had black friends should have told you that I'm not racist :snoop:
Disrespectful to black people evident in this thread :dwillhuh:
By calling you out for calling us cracker ass crackers every chance you get yet I'm the racist and disrespectful one :dame:
Pot callin the kettle black :mjgrin:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
By calling you out for calling us cracker ass crackers every chance you get yet I'm the racist and disrespectful one :dame:
Your black "friends" are oreo ass, Uncle Tom ass nikkas for associating themselves with you. I don't give a fukk about being racist, as I've told you very clearly before. I don't give a remote fukk about disrespecting you personally.. It's far from the pot calling the kettle black because I'm not the majority of America, you are. This country isn't built on Black supremacy, it's built on white supremacy. If you feel so damn bad about being called a cac, we've invited you to leave multiple times. Otherwise we'll keep shytting on you and calling you a cac until you inevitably get banned

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all still trying to put some sense in the 2 cacs exposed on this thread ?
You can't reason with people that don't want to understand. Especially when it's with cacs on black issues.
If the word " cac " really bothered that other poster he would've just keep it moving on another board filled with others pigskins.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Why are y'all still trying to put some sense in the 2 cacs exposed on this thread ?
You can't reason with people that don't want to understand. Especially when it's with cacs on black issues.
If the word " cac " really bothered that other poster he would've just keep it moving on another board filled with others pigskins.
They need to understand how unwelcome their bullshyt is

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
IDC about the CAC using nikka, honestly I think no one should use it, black people most of all.

The shyt that don't sit right with me is the white supremacists rhetoric he's posted (black on black crime,black people being more prone to violence). Nikkas is really CACfront double agents out here

If you don't get the fukk out of here with this. :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_npv0blah1Q1ricqlko4_250.gif

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Your black "friends" are oreo ass, Uncle Tom ass nikkas for associating themselves with you. I don't give a fukk about being racist, as I've told you very clearly before. I don't give a remote fukk about disrespecting you personally.. It's far from the pot calling the kettle black because I'm not the majority of America, you are. This country isn't built on Black supremacy, it's built on white supremacy. If you feel so damn bad about being called a cac, we've invited you to leave multiple times. Otherwise we'll keep shytting on you and calling you a cac until you inevitably get banned
They're "Oreo ass, Uncle Tom ass nikkas for associating with me" because I don't wanna be called a cracker all the time :dahell:
So because this country is built on white supremacy you're given the right to call us cracker all the time :dwillhuh:
If you don't care about being racist you're still in here writing paragraphs :dame:
Get banned for not liking racist slander, for any races :wow:
You're furious something serious if a white dude says nikka as loosely as anyone else, even if they're not even addressing a black man but turn around and call a white dude a cracker ass cracker in the next post :ohhh:
Yes, you are a hypocrite.

shyt until this thread you may have or would have been someone who daps my posts.
You didn't even know I was white until this thread but now it's a big deal
I got no issue with black people and if all those bozos on BX, st0rmfr0nt etc...are being racist OVER THERE why are you calling decent posters here cacs :why:
11k+ daps and the people like or agree my posts but they don't respect me ?
Ok boss :ehh: