Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I had a dude staying with me for a while back then who used my computer when I was at work. He admitted to using the Coli but he never registered.
He's the same fakkit that made the thread about wanting to smash his cousin. I then had all these alerts I never even saw a pop up for cuz he would see them before me.
He has since passed away and I'll never know if he never did register :francis:
You had to do some kind of wild diggin to find those posts but that wasn't ME, personally saying the word. :scust:

What a bullshyt ass excuse, "someone" was living with you and was going onto The Coli throwing around "nikka" while you were at work? And he just happened to pass away too?
:martin:
Even if that was true (which it ain't), you would throw your DEAD HOMIE under a bus to save your Coli account

NEGGED

NEGGED @Kill Dat Noize's bytch ass too, should have stayed in The Film Room, bytch boy

And while were at it, fukk @MikeyC, just for the hell of it

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What a bullshyt ass excuse, "someone" was living with you and was going onto The Coli throwing around "nikka" while you were at work? And he just happened to pass away too?
Even if that was true (which it ain't), you would throw your DEAD HOMIE under a bus to save your Coli account

NEGGED

NEGGED @Kill Dat Noize's bytch ass too, should have stayed in The Film Room, bytch boy

He just shyt on a dead breh for fun. Wow.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

NEGGED

observing.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies

NEGGED

Yeah breh, he passed away 2 months ago from an od. I hadn't talked to him in over a year but got the email from his ex about a month ago.
He was battling drug addiction and I gave him a place to stay as long as he was clean.
Weren't even tight at all, just drinking buddies who both dj'd and were into the same type of shyt. We were kickin it for a bit but had a fall out when he offered to fix my dead broken laptop and always had an excuse why he couldn't meet up with me to give it back :martin:
And I never once said we were homies like that :francis:
Just trying to help his ass out. Nothing ever went missing from my house but that laptop shyt I knew he was traveling down that dark path again :dame:
I feel bad for his fam and anyone close to him, shyt-and anyone who battles addiction. He must have gotten a hot dose because both he and his fiancé were found in a vacated home a few days after they passed.
You don't have to believe me, but I don't give a wild fukk if you do or don't :yeshrug:

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

NEGGED

he still doesn't realize he's not welcomed here anymore :scust: that entitlement

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
so i brought this to cooks attention and I get this response from another known racist

you banned malcolm but not the racist white dude from the other thread? nice look for the site, good to see where your mind is at :tu:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman negged you for your post in the thread Free My nikka Malcom. With the following comment: cac

This site is knowingly letting racists,trolls run loose. real embarrassing

@ridedolo @Billy Ocean @Illeye buckmatic

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I dont think cook wants to ban any white people cause he's sucking some white jew dikk or something:yeshrug: